ADVERTISEMENT

Be SO GLAD when we get rid of this tater guv'nr...

Cocky kebo57

Aug 21, 2004
A hop and a skip from the Lake Murray dam
WIS-TV has proclaimed her the state's biggest tater fan and she is just heartbroken because she won't be able to fly out west and attend the game, but she is so proud of dumbo Sweeney. I won't link the article on WIS-TV, you can go there and read it. Some people are getting touchy about all these clemmons threads. Oops, did I just start another one?? :)
ROLLLLL TIDE ROLLLLLL!!!! Shut these orange colored heathens up!! Do NOT give them a chance to fly their tater flag on top of the state capitol!!

Last edited:
WIS-TV has proclaimed her the state's biggest tater fan and she is just heartbroken because she won't be able to fly out west and attend the game, but she is so proud of dumbo Sweeney. I won't link the article on WIS-TV, you can go there and read it. Some people are getting touchy about all these clemmons threads. Oops, did I just start another one?? :)
ROLLLLL TIDE ROLLLLLL!!!! Shut these orange colored heathens up!! Do NOT give them a chance to fly their tater flag on top of the state capitol!!

let her have her fun until Monday night, all I want her to do is the job she was elected 2 do....appears she's doin' it better than a lot of men who proceeded her.

I guess that's why she had Marcus Lattimore day when he was injured ??? And nothing against ML, great respect and admiration for him, he is a class act, some of you could use some

Reactions: clemtiger117
I guess that's why she had Marcus Lattimore day when he was injured ??? And nothing against ML, great respect and admiration for him, he is a class act, some of you could use some

You have got to be kidding me. If this isnt the true definition of the pot calling the kettle black I dont know what is.

See, now you were doing good until your Clemson started showing.

You mean the same Governor that did this?

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/20740733

This is the governor who abandoned farmers after the worst summer/fall of farming in my lifetime. You would think someone who graduated Clemson would understand the plight of farmers after the drought/flood. I'm a Republican, but I can't wait until she is gone.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
This is the governor who abandoned farmers after the worst summer/fall of farming in my lifetime. You would think someone who graduated Clemson would understand the plight of farmers after the drought/flood. I'm a Republican, but I can't wait until she is gone.

That is a legit reason to dislike a politician. Disliking one due to their collegiate allegiance seems rather petty.

Who seriously wouldn't vote for someone simply because they went to USC or clemson ? Yall need help.

Reactions: clemtiger117

A tater offering a lesson in class? Now that's rich!

Taters wouldn't know class if it hit them upside the head.
yGpZOm8.gif

Haley has been a terrible governor. Rejected medicaid assistance from the federal government, help pay for the dredging of the savannah river against DNR's recommendations and screwed over the port of Charleston in the process, removed USC's biggest booster from the BOT, Income Tax hacking and sluggish response, ect ect.

AND THEN THE RETARDS OF THIS STATE REELECTED HER!

Haley has been a terrible governor. Rejected medicaid assistance from the federal government, help pay for the dredging of the savannah river against DNR's recommendations and screwed over the port of Charleston in the process, removed USC's biggest booster from the BOT, Income Tax hacking and sluggish response, ect ect.

is that the best u got?.....think u'd have 2 go back to the gvl party boy campbell to find the last decent one.

Don't forget pretty much turning over the Jasper Port to the State of Georgia and trying to take credit for the Boeing deal. She is an absolute idiot.

Not if they're always bragging on clemsux & talking about them.

Why am I not shocked that you would be a child that judges politicians based on their collegiate affiliation. Do you do anything other than chastise others on this board? Good lord. You have ZERO interest in actually discussing things with ANYONE.

Why am I not shocked that you would be a child that judges politicians based on their collegiate affiliation. Do you do anything other than chastise others on this board? Good lord. You have ZERO interest in actually discussing things with ANYONE.
You want to act like some big shot clemsux grad (oxymoron), but you're living on your rival's board, tolling, arguing & jumping at the chance to "prove" a Carolina fan wrong, usually about something immaterial. Does that make you feel like a big boy? Are you that pathetic & insecure? That's what's not surprising.

Not if they're always bragging on clemsux & talking about them.
It's what dung fans do! NO other fanbase in this country compares to them. CONSTANTLY in your face 24/7. Their arrogance, obnoxious, delusional demeanor is just plain sick and people get tired of it. They have NO life other than wearing orange seven days a week and cheering for their tiggers!

Last edited:
Nicki Haley is a terrible Governor and could care less about SC. She is only focused on her own political ambitions. She has done zilch for the education system, working poor, healthcare and on and on. She completely disrespected Carolina's #1 donor. SC continues to rank at or near the bottom in all these categories. The fact that, as an USC alum, I can dislike her a little more for having to look at her entire family dressed head to toe in orange on the sidelines of Williams Brice Stadium, certainly is my prerogative. We have had TONS of Governors who were Carolina alums. I don't remember any of them being so partisan in support of Carolina over Clempson.

ROLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!

GO COCKS!!! BEAT VANDY!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT