ADVERTISEMENT

best cord cutting option for 2021 football season.

How have the cord cutters watched the Gamecocks and SEC Football the last few years? I tried Sling and absolutely hated it and I tried youtube tv and really enjoyed it but not the price. Any input is appreciated!
This nice thing is you can quit at any time, so you only need sign up for the streaming service you want until the end of the football season.

YouTube tv was great. Price increases and reduced channel options, now cancelled
Ditto. The proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, however, was experiencing outages and extremely slow, sub-HD, streaming in my area for several days, twice in a span of a little over two weeks. I decided it sure as heck wasn't worth paying what they're now asking for that sh**.

Ditto. The proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, however, was experiencing outages and extremely slow, sub-HD, streaming in my area for several days, twice in a span of a little over two weeks. I decided it sure as heck wasn't worth paying what they're now asking for that sh**.
They are doing us all a favor getting us off our ass and quit watching so much overpriced garbage. Now if I’ll just cancel and get off my ass. Maybe next month? Lol

Reactions: bayrooster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT