ADVERTISEMENT

Best view that I have seen yet of "Pylon-Gate"

EssoClub2

Jul 24, 2006
Obviously , I am glad that the call went my way. If it is possible to watch this replay with non team color tinted glasses, I think most would agree that whatever call was made on the field could not be overturned . I guess that might feed the ACC ref conspiracy theory, or make us wonder why the SEC booth replay officials did not conspire and overturn the call? I have seen enough Alabama games to "think that I know" the SEC crews are not above helping their darlings in some big SEC match-ups, but doubt that is often, if ever really the case. Well, except in the ACC with Duke and UNC in basketball. Anyway, here is the SkyCam slow motion video. I am still not sure which side of he Pylon the ball passed on.

This is the best view that I have seen of the "pylon-gate" play, I am glad it went Clemson's way. It is very close.

Obviously , I am glad that the call went my way. If it is possible to watch this replay with non team color tinted glasses, I think most would agree that whatever call was made on the field could not be overturned . I guess that might feed the ACC ref conspiracy theory, or make us wonder why the SEC booth replay officials did not conspire and overturn the call? I have seen enough Alabama games to "think that I know" the SEC crews are not above helping their darlings in some big SEC match-ups, but doubt that is often, if ever really the case. Well, except in the ACC with Duke and UNC in basketball. Anyway, here is the SkyCam slow motion video. I am still not sure which side of he Pylon the ball passed on.

This is the best view that I have seen of the "pylon-gate" play, I am glad it went Clemson's way. It is very close.
A good view from an unpropitious angle.

Be fare on this push, watch the contact before the push also while the ball is in the air.

.he hooks him with his arm, and Gardner's was much more of a push. People are using selective editing on this one. the defender initiates the contact with his left arm. Hey, I would be as well

^^Nope. Receiver puts his right arm on defender first, then defender tries to knock receivers arm off, as receiver 2 arm pushes him to the ground.

Reactions: Bazurke
^^Nope. Receiver puts his right arm on defender first, then defender tries to knock receivers arm off, as receiver 2 arm pushes him to the ground.

you must be watching a different video than the one posted above. His left arm goes all the way across the receivers body towards the sideline trying to stop the wr from getting past him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT