ADVERTISEMENT

Bills have first “perfect” offensive game in NFL history

RattleCock

Dec 16, 2021
I admit that I don’t really watch the NFL much anymore but I checked to see how the Bills did against the Pats.

Scored TDs on every full possession (except possession to end the game). Converted all 3rd downs, except when taking a knee to end the game. No punts. No FG. 49 of 51 offensive plays gained positive yardage. Only plays to lose yards were the knees to end the game.

Why do people start conversation about the NFL with ‘I admit I don’t watch the NFL anymore…’?

Man up with me….I love the NFL.

Who’s with me?
Not looking to get in the middle of the argument into which this will devolve, but I don’t disagree with your point.

What the Bills did is pretty doggone impressive!!

Reactions: shagginrooster
I admit that I don’t really watch the NFL much anymore but I checked to see how the Bills did against the Pats.

Scored TDs on every full possession (except possession to end the game). Converted all 3rd downs, except when taking a knee to end the game. No punts. No FG. 49 of 51 offensive plays gained positive yardage. Only plays to lose yards were the knees to end the game.

Damn impressive

Reactions: shagginrooster
Just appreciating American football at its highest level.

Some folks have never liked the NFL (baffling to ME, but OK) and some folks stopped liking it more recently.

My ‘boys are out (lots to work on) but looking forward to the rest of the playoffs.

That is all.🤐

I start watching in December. And though I watch very little the first half of the season, when the college games start winding down, I watch. It’s gets pretty good about December.

The Bills were awesome. And that offense was clicking in 6 degree weather. Go Bills!
Tonight, Go Rams! I love the harsh weather games.

Why do people start conversation about the NFL with ‘I admit I don’t watch the NFL anymore…’?

Man up with me….I love the NFL.

Who’s with me?
As a Bills fan, we were irrelevant for so long, I just kind of lost interest.

Yep....and I believe coming out of high school he was unrated and had zero offers from anyone on any level.
Aaron Rodger's journey was as bad if not worse. He almost quit football.

If we only had a crystal ball to use in recruiting. 😏

Reactions: rogue cock
Liked when they had Barry, Montana, the old Raiders and John Elway. Those were football players. Very few of those left. Most are drama queens and whiney millionaires.

Josh Allen is my favorite QB and has been for a few years now. I love watching him play. His arm is off the charts. Just to think- coming out of high school he was a nobody. Not long afterwards, he's the elite of the elite.

and just think, he's said when he was in junior college he sent an email to every division 1 coaching staff with video begging for a scholarship and no one responded. That means he sent our Gamecocks an email and video and someone on the staff ignored it. Well, so did everyone else.

I know this is crazy to say on here but I really enjoy watching the NFL much more than I do college ball.

The Buffalo game was fantastic. I was pulling hard for them and watching Josh Allen is a real treat. He's a player I can look forward to watching all week long based on his decision making and the talent he has to make plays.

Reactions: rogue cock
I enjoy watching the NFL with my son's. We usually draft a couple of fantasy teams each year. We are Steeler fans, but we will be rooting for Buffalo or KC to win the AFC now since the Steelers lost last night.

I enjoy watching the NFL with my son's. We usually draft a couple of fantasy teams each year. We are Steeler fans, but we will be rooting for Buffalo or KC to win the AFC now since the Steelers lost last night.
Watching Ben how out for the last time is tough if you're a Steeler. We have a small rebuild coming and I'm curious to see if we go with another pocket QB or a mobile guy.

Reactions: GCDC1959
My how the Patriots have fallen. From all those dominant performances to... having offensive records set against them by the Bills. What's next? The Lions are going to win the Super Bowl?

I seemed to remember a Carolina played Ole Miss when Eli Manning was the QB and the Rebel

Sounds likes the stat line of every team that faced a Wally Burnham defense.

Not looking to get in the middle of the argument into which this will devolve, but I don’t disagree with your point.

What the Bills did is pretty doggone impressive!!
A team of mostly non flashy guys...even Allen did not get the attention he deserved when recruited. No flash here, just well coached and cohesive.

Josh Allen is my favorite QB and has been for a few years now. I love watching him play. His arm is off the charts. Just to think- coming out of high school he was a nobody. Not long afterwards, he's the elite of the elite.

and just think, he's said when he was in junior college he sent an email to every division 1 coaching staff with video begging for a scholarship and no one responded. That means he sent our Gamecocks an email and video and someone on the staff ignored it. Well, so did everyone else.

I know this is crazy to say on here but I really enjoy watching the NFL much more than I do college ball.

The Buffalo game was fantastic. I was pulling hard for them and watching Josh Allen is a real treat. He's a player I can look forward to watching all week long based on his decision making and the talent he has to make plays.
Yes, though. I rarely watch the games, I’ve kept up somewhat with Allen’s development. Most folks considered him a head scratcher when we drafted him at #7. The book on him seemed to be that he could throw the ball a mile but wasn’t very accurate. His first year seemed to reinforce that, but he’s definitely made significant strides, hitting on 69% of his passes last year. He’s quite athletic for his size as well.

"I'll admit", "To be honest", "If I can be honest", "To tell you the truth", "I'm being serious", "Seriously", "So, I'm going to be honest with you"........doesn't have to be said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT