ADVERTISEMENT

Blame for UVA loss

UVA loss was on whom?

• Muschamp

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Players

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
It's up to the coaches to coach players. Players reflect how they are coached. If they play as if they don't care, that's on the coaches. USC's staff coaches, taking their cue from Will, didn't see bowl game as important. Don't understand how Will could not see how important this game was. I don't care if it was against Prairie View.

The practice schedule was a joke. We weren't prepared because we never practiced but a handful of times. Say what you want but Spurrier never did that, Muschamp got lazy after he got that raise from ol sucker Ray. Then he refuses to play any for of backup QB and the running back rotation is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Total clown show is what the football program has become under him.

It’s up to coaches to substitute players when they lack the effort, attitude or results on the playing field.

No one was replaced so there was no reason to try harder.

I wished Scar got in for a few snaps....

I blame Muschamp for that.... Maybe because Scar has never been Muschamp player from the start.... If true, then that's sad....

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I wished Scar got in for a few snaps....

I blame Muschamp for that.... Maybe because Scar has never been Muschamp player from the start.... If true, then that's sad....
The ironic thing is Spurrier players are what helped him become the winningest coach here. His team looks like absolute garbage without any Spurrier players that's for sure.

The ironic thing is Spurrier players are what helped him become the winningest coach here. His team looks like absolute garbage without any Spurrier players that's for sure.

Exactly and after 3 recruiting classes that is the saddest part. What’s the biggest offensive threat we have not recruited by Spurrier?

Exactly and after 3 recruiting classes that is the saddest part. What’s the biggest offensive threat we have not recruited by Spurrier?
Well the funny thing is Spurrier out recruited him just about every years he was here, save for one or two I think. Even when Spurrier was "lazy" he ran circles around him on the recruiting trail. Yeah some didn't make it to campus but that evens out because under Muschamp players are transferring left and right anyways. Muschamp had his best years with Meyers players and he will have his best years with Spurrier players. This time he finally signed some good QB's but who they gonna throw to? One of the 27 defensive backs or one of the 34 defensive lineman we signed?

Our fans care more about a player protecting himself for the NFL draft than they do about us actually winning a football game.

Meanwhile, just up the road, those guys are all-in and have left us in the dirt.

I never saw a Spurrier team that looked unispired, at least they played hard even if they lost a game they shouldn't. Only Clowney ever slacked!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT