ADVERTISEMENT

Bless you, James Skalski

#20#

Gold Member
Oct 1, 1998
Although passionate about my Gamecocks, I saw your reaction to losing your Dad in a recent post, and it brought a tear to my eyes. I, too, lost my Dad 8 years ago, and not a day goes by that I wish I had told him many more times how much I loved him and how much he taught me. Bless you, and I pray that the pain will ease over time. Although this message will never reach you, I nevertheless feel compelled to send it.

Prayers sent,
#20#

Although passionate about my Gamecocks, I saw your reaction to losing your Dad in a recent post, and it brought a tear to my eyes. I, too, lost my Dad 8 years ago, and not a day goes by that I wish I had told him many more times how much I loved him and how much he taught me. Bless you, and I pray that the pain will ease over time. Although this message will never reach you, I nevertheless feel compelled to send it.

Prayers sent,
#20#
**** him and his quote. He’s a Pos white trash redneck

I don’t understand why the SEC Network would throw that quote up there and not at least have something from an SC player. It’s like they are giddy about covering Clemson.

But damn…it’s the SEC Network. Why do your team like that?

Reactions: 92Pony
Yeah he is. I don’t want to be him or them. They’re cheating fakes. They worship a narcissist and funnel money through churches. I’d be ashamed if my school did that.
We sure want their accomplishments though. Trust me if we ever did achieve even a sampling of their playoff run we wouldn’t care how we did it and a Beamer or whoever was coach would have a gold statue around Williams Brice.

We sure want their accomplishments though. Trust me if we ever did achieve even a sampling of their playoff run we wouldn’t care how we did it and a Beamer or whoever was coach would have a gold statue around Williams Brice.
I would care how we did it. I may be in the minority but that’s been the case my whole life. I will not cut corners, cheat, lie, or steal. Never have. Never will. And I won’t root for a team that does.

I would care. If we had won the 1981 championship like Clemron allegedly did, I would repudiate it, and likely be drummed off of FGF.

I would care how we did it. I may be in the minority but that’s been the case my whole life. I will not cut corners, cheat, lie, or steal. Never have. Never will. And I won’t root for a team that does.

Imho, thinking that carolina doesn't cheat ranks up there with believing the church thing.

I'm of the opinion that everyone is doing ot to some extent or another.

No you are the perfect excuse of why our fans accept the losing. You make of facts about our rival in order to feel better about our misery. You have no proof of anything. Other than you are a loser.

So I assume you have thrown out our Morrison teams in the 80s, one that was one game away from playing for the national championship. That should be erased from our record right?

you wouldn’t have supported us then, that was the highest ranking we ever achieved at any point in a season.

I’m sure everyone is cheating. That doesn’t make it right.

Well, this puts you in an odd place. You say you wouldn't support a cheater, then say everyone is cheating. Do you see how that makes people wonder why you support a team that you think is cheating?

LMAO. Man, you might want to check our history before you go throwing stones in your glass house. We’ve cheated. They’ve cheated. Everyone has cheated. Your moral high ground is very shaky

Well, this puts you in an odd place. You say you wouldn't support a cheater, then say everyone is cheating. Do you see how that makes people wonder why you support a team that you think is cheating?
I’d like to think my team isn’t cheating. I’m sure they are. I’d like to think I do my best not to sin. But I do. Doesn’t make me less of a Christian.

Reactions: Brace1
**** him. I don’t want his quite trash ass on our team and I damn sure don’t want to be clemson
You do know trash talk is part of the whole entertainment of this, right? I mean, I hope you know this GAME is purely for entertainment and not something necessitating extreme anger. We use to have a coach that was pretty good with the trash talk. I assume that was ok then?

Reactions: Brace1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT