ADVERTISEMENT

Boy, what a win by our girls today! I did not realize that Miss State

Well the last time Connecticut lost it was to Mississippi State which was one game before the last time Mississippi State lost which was to us so ... do the math.
Although i suppose its entirely possible that if uconn had played more games then they could have a longer streak.

Last edited:
was undefeated until today. I haven't followed WBB much this year. Four straight SEC Tournament Championships, not even the great coach Pat Summit was able to do that.

Again, great job ladies. Well done.

They had a sweet conference schedule compared to USC UT and Mizzou

I am very happy for our women. Why is it that our men can not win. Clemson has owned us the last 4-5 years and they laugh and talk a lot of crap.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Maybe now that Dawn has the record of 4 SEC Tourney Championships we can start seeing "We back Dawn" shirts and put those "We back Pat" shirts to bed. I know Pat was one of the best ever but boy it's been long enough seeing those shirts every year.

was undefeated until today. I haven't followed WBB much this year. Four straight SEC Tournament Championships, not even the great coach Pat Summit was able to do that.

Again, great job ladies. Well done.
I need you to PLEASE give me that list of NFL-supporting companies to boycott.

Maybe now that Dawn has the record of 4 SEC Tourney Championships we can start seeing "We back Dawn" shirts and put those "We back Pat" shirts to bed. I know Pat was one of the best ever but boy it's been long enough seeing those shirts every year.

Pat Summit passed aeay after 5 years of dementia in the form of Alzheimer's. She was 64.
I don't wish that on anyone or anyone's family so they can wear those shirts as long as they want to

uuum..... , its the slogan for the foundation to raise awarness for Alzheimer's disease. Don't stress over it, same as "Dont ever give up" for the Jimmy V foundation.

I am very happy for our women. Why is it that our men can not win. Clemson has owned us the last 4-5 years and they laugh and talk a lot of crap.

We definitely need a Dawn Staley in our men's sports. Maybe we have one in Muschamp and Kingston, only time will tell.

Yeah,they could talk alot of crap when USC went to the final 4 last year, SMDH

Pat Summit passed aeay after 5 years of dementia in the form of Alzheimer's. She was 64.
I don't wish that on anyone or anyone's family so they can wear those shirts as long as they want to

I knew of this woman, that once worked for me many years ago, to be diagnosed with Alzheimer's around the age of 55-56 and died at the age of 61. She was the youngest person I have personally ever known to be diagnosed with Alzheimers and die at such an early age of 61.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT