ADVERTISEMENT

Boyd on channel 4 greenville said its hard now that clempson isn't paying

1987cgamecock

Feb 5, 2015
For everyting. Misses the great food, 5 star hotels and riding the bus to the hill. Yep, that is what he said.

This post was edited on 3/31 6:30 PM by 1987cgamecock

Maybe that's the real reason why Dabo is such a good recruiter! Good chance they are pulling out their old playbook from the late 70's/early 80's if you catch my drift.

Originally posted by gamecockjosh:

Maybe that's the real reason why Dabo is such a good recruiter! Good chance they are pulling out their old playbook from the late 70's/early 80's if you catch my drift.

How the NCAA has not looked in on that program is beyond me. They are Teflon, no-stick, smoke and mirrors community college and have been for a long time.

boyz, trust me it ain't there anymore, fast cars, fast women & great weed..

& the frat dorm n "anacin".
i was there & we done smoked it already.

bc is dead & I don't feel 2 good myself:)

Looks so benign......

feature-defender1c.jpg

"Bein at Clempson, I've had more money than I've ever had in my life"...way

to go Dwayne!!!

Amazing that there is no smoke, much less fire. Boyds case for example. His family, of no particular means, just uproot from Virginia and moves to a home in Seneca as Boyd come to Clemson. Apparently jobs weren't an issue for his family who obviously had skills that immediately brought job offers in one of the toughest job markets in decades. Maybe they got to move into the house by the lake after CJ got through with it, who knows?

Originally posted by Mox94:
Amazing that there is no smoke, much less fire. Boyds case for example. His family, of no particular means, just uproot from Virginia and moves to a home in Seneca as Boyd come to Clemson. Apparently jobs weren't an issue for his family who obviously had skills that immediately brought job offers in one of the toughest job markets in decades. Maybe they got to move into the house by the lake after CJ got through with it, who knows?
That place is dirty as any school could get, but it's hidden………..just like Happy Valley, Pa. where Sandusky (?sp) sexually ruined many people's lives. They always said it was just a small pleasant hidden little town. (where no one can see what goes on). They are hidden and own the police and do whatever they want. We have a very similar little hole in the upstate. Cops look the other way. The Coach is the Mayor, Head of Police, City council and Judge.

Originally posted by slingshot22:

Originally posted by Mox94:
That place is dirty as any school could get, but it's hidden………..just like Happy Valley, Pa. where Sandusky (?sp) sexually ruined many people's lives. They always said it was just a small pleasant hidden little town. (where no one can see what goes on). They are hidden and own the police and do whatever they want. We have a very similar little hole in the upstate. Cops look the other way. The Coach is the Mayor, Head of Police, City council and Judge.

Very insightful observation sir.

Originally posted by rangercock:
How the NCAA has not looked in on that program is beyond me. They are Teflon, no-stick, smoke and mirrors community college and have been for a long time.
Tell me the last time the NCAA went snooping around for anything on their own initiative. Those guys are the biggest pussies in sports administration. They dont do jack unless a major media source takes off and runs with it first, and even then, its pure deflection tactics until the story fizzles out and then they can go flex their "muscle" on poor little Southwestern Connecticut State for handing out cookies at practice.

I don't know how in the world you can stretch that OP simple sentence into mass homicide at the NCAA level. He simply said he missed the same stuff we do for all out FB players. Tajh is a really good guy so lets not trash him. He does Upstate benefits with the best of the best Gamecocks. Sure he will always be a Tiger but a great one and certainly not a bad one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT