ADVERTISEMENT

Boyd signs one-year deal with Steelers

Titleist*

Apr 9, 2001
Smh at the Steelers today. Unless Boyd's gotten a hell of a lot better, I don know why any NFL team would sign bobble head!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I will say that the NFL is in dire need of quality QB's. After the top 5 or 10 QB's in the league there is a huge dropoff in talent. And the real good ones (Manning, Brady, Brees, and Rodgers) aren't spring chicks anymore.

A lot of Steelers fans don't like the move. I don't either. I know what they're trying to do, they want a mobile and big QB to take over for Big Ben. Problem is, Bobblehead doesn't have the arm or accuracy Ben does.

The kid has a strong enough arm, good athlete, showed some toughness running inside, and from all reports has a very good character. I hope he has a great career in the NFL.

This will give Connor the opportunity, twice a year, to talk some smack about their college days. Wish him well.

As a Ravens fan love the move. Can just imagine Suggs and Dumervill having a field day as well as the classic deer in the headlights look.

From all indications he is a good person. Wish him all the best in the NFL. He is not a Tigger player now so lets give him a break.

I personally wish him luck, but give me a break Tators fans. Just a reminder we are reveries. I'm sure over on tatornet they talk good about our formal players like Clowney.

The beauty of the NFL contract hardly anything is guaranteed. The guy couldn't make the Jets roster or Redskins practice squad. He'l be back down in Florida in the developmental team or Arena football.

Not all Clemson fans can be grouped in one class, nor can the SC fans. When Latt went down I cried. To honor him I,changed my profile picture on Facebook to Marcus for a month.

Tigerrob, please ignore some of these SC fans. I know you have come to this board and have not caused any trouble. You usually have good insight. Welcome back anytime. Wish I could say the same for some SC fans.
Go Cocks

Tajh has a good arm, and is accurate. Perfect for OTA and mini camp reps as most of the time one is throwing against no pass rush. Now as we all know, when any kind of decent pass rush becomes involved, that is when Tajh has issues. He is a camp arm. Would be shocked if he made the active roster. Maybe practice squad.

Boyd came to MUSC's Children's Hospital before Christmas, and along with Yankee's OF Brett Gardner, helped brighten some very ill kid's day. Boyd seems like a high character young man. Other than attending Clemson, I see nothing wrong with him. Heck, he never beat us as a starting QB. I hope he does well and makes some money.

Some fans, of ALL schools, take rivalries way too far. I want to beat Clemson in everything we compete in, however, I don't pull against someone that I believe to be a good person, just because they played at CU.

Originally posted by hobcawcreekcock:

Boyd came to MUSC's Children's Hospital before Christmas, and along with Yankee's OF Brett Gardner, helped brighten some very ill kid's day. Boyd seems like a high character young man. Other than attending Clemson, I see nothing wrong with him. Heck, he never beat us as a starting QB. I hope he does well and makes some money.

Some fans, of ALL schools, take rivalries way too far. I want to beat Clemson in everything we compete in, however, I don't pull against someone that I believe to be a good person, just because they played at CU.
Great post. Agreed.

I thought you guys were talking about Cory Boyd. Who cares where Tajh Boyd goes? I know I could care less. I am so sick of threads on this board related to klempsun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT