ADVERTISEMENT

Braves v Marlins 1 Keuchel v Hernandez

Pfunk Cock

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2004
Charleston
The last time Dallas Keuchel faced the Marlins Brian Anderson and Starling Castro demolished everything he threw at the plate. I said at because he was wild in the strike zone and out of it and they just lay in wait as Anderson was 3-3 with two homers and Castro was 3-5 with a homer and 5 rbi.
Keuchel will be anxious to take control of this game early and dispel rumors that he is just Marlin bait;). Yes I started the rumor.:rolleyes: Hernandez held the Braves in check and is a very effective pitcher so Keuchel will have to be effective as well in order to allow the offense time to rattle the young pitcher. Ronald Acuna Jr will be amped to make amends after his public humiliation of being pulled from the game he loves. I expect to see more focus and determination to put the bad press behind him and polish that glow to a bright shine again.
The left hand hitting line up is playing tonight with Ortega in Right Field and Matt Joyce in left field . Brian McCann is behind the Dish again tonight.
Newly acquired outfielder Hamilton explained his reaction to the news of Braves selections him and more in video clip

In other news Riley is taking batting practice today as he prepares for what he hopes will be a quick rehab assignment this weekend. Dansby Swanson is also looking to take some swings soon as he is hoping for a rehab assignment this weekend as well. Nothing like signing free agents and watching them excel to hasten or accelerate the healing process.jumpingsmile
We Choppy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News