ADVERTISEMENT

Braves whup Phillies 7-2

They are only 3 games behind Dodgers right now for best record in national league. If they can pass them they would have home field advantage in playoffs. The dodgers have been real good at home but on the road they are barely over a .500 team they are 37-32 on the road.

Last edited:
They are only 3 games behind Dodgers right now for best record in national league. If they can pass them they would have home field advantage in playoffs. The dodgers have been real good at home but on the road they are barely over a .500 team they are 37-32 on the road.

Think the Braves could really put some heat on the Dodgers. Home field could be crucial. The question is do the Braves value going after home field advantage until almost (and maybe literally) the bitter end of the regular season to maybe get it or do they give it to the Dodgers in order to get rested up for the playoffs.

Think the Braves could really put some heat on the Dodgers. Home field could be crucial. The question is do the Braves value going after home field advantage until almost (and maybe literally) the bitter end of the regular season to maybe get it or do they give it to the Dodgers in order to get rested up for the playoffs.
If rather them not pass the Dodgers. I certainly would rather play a division winner from the Central than possibly the Nationals.

If rather them not pass the Dodgers. I certainly would rather play a division winner from the Central than possibly the Nationals.

I hear a lot of people say that and I get the fear of starting pitching, but that bullpen is awful. Not to mention we’ve done well head to head with them. They probably are the 3rd best team, but I’m not sure. The Cardinals would definitely give them a run.

In fact they play next week. Should be a good gauge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT