ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Buscher out per The Huddle on ESPN-Upstate radio.****

It happened during Bama game. You obviously know nothing about the program. Buscher was the "hitting coach" but was not allowed to be the hitting coach. He was the scapegoat. Buscher had no say in philosophy that's all on Holbrook. And Kyle Martin doesn't ring bell? Or Matt Williams?

The truth will come out eventually and it will not be a good look for Chad. Hard to be the "hitting coach" when you aren't allowed to be the hitting coach. USC lost a good one. Don't believe me? Ask the players. I heard Buscher told CH to quit acting like a whiny baby in the dugout and so came the "philosophical differences ".

So how did you hear this???

It happened during Bama game. You obviously know nothing about the program. Buscher was the "hitting coach" but was not allowed to be the hitting coach. He was the scapegoat. Buscher had no say in philosophy that's all on Holbrook. And Kyle Martin doesn't ring bell? Or Matt Williams?

He is correct. Butcher had no say with regards to philosophy or teaching techniques because their isn't one unless you count the coach yelling to the batters
.."choke up a little bit and only swing at strikes"

Reactions: wood90
I'd be curious, in the sec, how many schools have paid hitting coaches, and which position coach is volunteer.....
Stealing from Peter to pay Paul?

why don't the intelligent know it all on this board allow our coaches and AD to do what they do best. cause all our coaches and AD are dam good in all our sports and what they do. Stuart Lake is back and was our hitting coach back in the day and was really good and i am sure he is getting paid. If Brian is not getting paid then i thank him for spending time with our program for not much reward. I wish him well and also glad to have stuart lake back with our baseball program. But the negative crap towards spurrier , tanner , frank ,and any others that have giving great service and dedication to USC is dam inexcusable.

When a head coach hires someone, it is that assistant's job to follow the head coach's philosophies, and to a certain degree, the techniques that are taught. Failure to do do leads to issues on and off the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT