ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back Mark Calvi

Bigger_Stronger_Faster

Aug 6, 2011
It's a Jim Brown shame we have to ride our only strong horse to secure a win. Looks like they'll wear his arm out before the season's over too.

Always some jackass that has to denigrate a great effort on this board and put down our coaches and accuse them of wanting to harm our players.

Go away and stay away.

This post was edited on 4/18 12:27 AM by macdog1967

lmao...how did I denigrate effort there mac?

I have, and will again here, applaud Wynkoop. He was as solid as he's ever been and pitched a career game.

My problem is he shouldn't have had to. He's our only proven starter left and the last thing these coaches (not just Chad...I'm still in Holbrook's corner...fyi) need to do is wear his arm out...especially since we more than likely aren't gonna make post-season play, or go deep if we do.

Why do we not have a reliable closer with 20+ pitchers on the roster?

It's as perplexing as why we had no DE's on the football roster last year after having the #1 overall recruit in a DE for 3 years that went #1 in the NFL draft.

Nobody wore his arm out! He was still pitching with a high velocity in the 9th inning, I believe all 3 outs in the 8th were strikeouts.. Doesn't sound like he was workout. He was being completely effective- there was no reason to it'll him, no coach would have. Vandy's best pitcher has averaged Abiut 130 pitches a game this year.., his arm ain't done yet... The implication you are making behind your painfully ignorant comments is that it was our pitching coach's fault that Crowe got injured. It is not. Shit happens and happens to pitcher's arms frequently, grow up and deal with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT