ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Thompson news....

tngamecock#

Sep 10, 2000
Maybe our staff knew something. I just saw on the news this morning where he was arrested with several charges including domestic violence and witnesses said he was threatening to shoot up the school. This was late last night. Maybe we did dodge a bullet there. Anyway hope the kids get it worked out and travels a good path moving forward.

Maybe our staff knew something. I just saw on the news this morning where he was arrested with several charges including domestic violence and witnesses said he was threatening to shoot up the school. This was late last night. Maybe we did dodge a bullet there. Anyway hope the kids get it worked out and travels a good path moving forward.

I said this elsewhere, but for those of us who knew his academic and personal situations at DFHS, we were not surprised that USC passed on him. Maybe this will be a wake up for all the chuckleheads who have been on CWM's case for "not landing" him. At the time, I posted that the over / under for him being dismissed should be 2 years; we'll see if I overestimated things. Either way, I hope Bryce gets things figured out and turns his life around.

I think this should be a wake up call for all of us fans. Sometimes we just have to realize that maybe, just maybe, the coaches know more than us at time.

Last edited:
I think this should be a wake up call for all of us fans. Sometimes we just have to realize that maybe, just maybe the coaches know more than us at time.
Get outta here with your reason and common sense. This is a football message board, for crying out loud. Sarcasm ;)

Look for Bryce on next season of Last Chance U.
There are UT fans on Twitter defending him without knowing the details of the actual events. Maybe he didn't mean it, but it's not the first thing he's done to raise eyebrows. If a girl can make you that mad, it's an indication you are of low character.

Get outta here with your reason and common sense. This is a football message board, for crying out loud. Sarcasm ;)

Look for Bryce on next season of Last Chance U.
There are UT fans on Twitter defending him without knowing the details of the actual events. Maybe he didn't mean it, but it's not the first thing he's done to raise eyebrows. If a girl can make you that mad, it's an indication you are of low character.

Not the first thing he’s done to raise eyebrows? What else do you know?

It's no secret our staff pulled his offer due to a serious knucklehead syndrome. A lot of us heard this. But most of us hushed and wished the kid the best. Even at Tenn I had hoped he would get it together. This young man to is a great football player. But cdv is just awful and cannot be accepted.

I believe in giving people chances to make up for bad behavior, but at some point you have to just give in to the fact that someone is a creep. He's old enough to know better and it is more likely he will continue this sort of behavior throughout his life rather than do a 180. Of course, being a good athlete will get you more passes than a normal person. Like Conor McGregor. That dude is literally a criminal several times over and it is documented on video, yet he is admired by millions when he shouldn't even be allowed in the country.

It's no secret our staff pulled his offer due to a serious knucklehead syndrome. A lot of us heard this. But most of us hushed and wished the kid the best. Even at Tenn I had hoped he would get it together. This young man to is a great football player. But cdv is just awful and cannot be accepted.

Taters accepted CDV before without dismissing the players
Both taters and Vols are basically same on this stuff

I was watching part of a UT game last year and the commentators when on and on about what an outstanding talent he was. And I think I said to myself, why didn't we take a chance? UT did and it paid off for them.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I agree, I'm sure atleast I hope he didnt mean it. But in today's Society you cant make threats like that.
this kid is a great player. Knowing who their AD is, I'll bet the girl gets $100k on a cash debit card and never shows up in court. The case is dismissed and he serves a one game suspension.

Might want to let it play out. Dude is a great talent. Still gets day in court.
He had related issues in high school. Sure, his role in this situation may end up being overblown, but it's probably not misfortune that he is in this situation in the first place.

I just hope that fans that run to social media with the first criticism that crosses their minds might actually consider that the people with more information might be in a better position to make a decision.

this kid is a great player. Knowing who their AD is, I'll bet the girl gets $100k on a cash debit card and never shows up in court. The case is dismissed and he serves a one game suspension.

So, Is that on top of the scholarship I'm assuming she is already receiving??

Seems as though she came with him from Columbia to UT.

Posted in the article:

He also told officers that he was in a relationship for four years with the woman he was arguing with, and engaged in a sexual relationship. The woman confirming this too, in her written statement to officers.

Interesting....

So, Is that on top of the scholarship I'm assuming she is already receiving??

Seems as though she came with him from Columbia to UT.

Posted in the article:

He also told officers that he was in a relationship for four years with the woman he was arguing with, and engaged in a sexual relationship. The woman confirming this too, in her written statement to officers.

Interesting....

It may just be that his high school girlfriend was visiting him. So, he was banging some girl with fale eyelashes earlier this week, girlfriend comes to visit and finds fake eyelashes, shit hits the fan.

Doesn't mean she lives there or moved there with him.

It may just be that his high school girlfriend was visiting him. So, he was banging some girl with fale eyelashes earlier this week, girlfriend comes to visit and finds fake eyelashes, shit hits the fan.

Doesn't mean she lives there or moved there with him.

Oh
Well this makes it ok by Knoxville campus logic
Good to know

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Oh
Well this makes it ok by Knoxville campus logic
Good to know

I was just saying this in the context of doubting that she actually moved to Knoxville with him, in some sort of illegal benefit way. I don't think they CJ Spillered a river front home for his girlfriend to live in, I believe she was just there visiting him from the way it sounded.

Regardless of whether she lives there or not, Domestic Violence or the threat there of, is a serious issue.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
According to Vol fans Bryce will serve a two week suspension. The rationale is he didn't kill the girl. The matter of violating a restraining order is of no significance since the issue began in another state.Sick

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT