ADVERTISEMENT

Bubba Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
If this happened it has to be a crew member of 1 of the teams .

This is unacceptable and embarrassing. The hate that someone has in their heart because of someone's skin color... there is no place for that. I hope they find the idiot and punish him accordingly.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
Might be a set up. Anybody know where Juicy Smollett was last night?

ha, for real.

If this is legit, then it needs to be handled accordingly.

But we've seen as many instances of fake hate crimes as real hate crimes in recent years, so folks should have learned by now to take these initial reports with a grain of salt.

NASCAR will be better off without the racist flags. Progress will occur and some will get left behind, and that’s good.

ha, for real.

If this is legit, then it needs to be handled accordingly.

But we've seen as many instances of fake hate crimes as real hate crimes in recent years, so folks should have learned by now to take these initial reports with a grain of salt.
As many? You serious Clark? We've seen a few. Your confirmation bias is showing.

NASCAR will be better off without the racist flags. Progress will occur and some will get left behind, and that’s good.

Perhaps.

A substantial portion of their base are adamantly pro-Confederate flag, so they stand to lose the support of some of their main constituents. It's not a little fringe element. The Confederate flag has almost been synonymous with NASCAR.

Maybe it'll just lead to the demise of the sport.

Can I ask to people who are questioning this, why?

3ae8031cf21a58ed7ea3daa192483e58.jpg

I question EVERYTHING since this.

Yeah pretty unheard of that a bunch of racists upset about BLM and Flag ban would do such a thing
Right because everyone associated with nascar is racist. Whatever. Kinda like the black guy in philly that was arrested for spraying racist graffiti after trump as elected.

Perhaps.

A substantial portion of their base are adamantly pro-Confederate flag, so they stand to lose the support of some of their main constituents. It's not a little fringe element. The Confederate flag has almost been synonymous with NASCAR.

Maybe it'll just lead to the demise of the sport.

Nah. Many Younger people see it as a racist symbol, and they will be the future of the sport.

Right because everyone associated with nascar is racist. Whatever. Kinda like the black guy in philly that was arrested for spraying racist graffiti after trump as elected.
You’re reading too hard into this, I never said all of NASCAR is racist

Did you believe the smollett attack when you first heard it? I bet so

Oh my goodness, do you remember the media frenzy over this one? lol

Humorously enough, do you know who was the most skeptical of the story? Black people. Dave Chapelle has a hilarious bit on it.

What's the worst about it, is that even after he was exposed as a fraud, the media was like "well, even though this particular instance didn't happen, it speaks to a larger truth..."

Oh my goodness, do you remember the media frenzy over this one? lol

Humorously enough, do you know who was the most skeptical of the story? Black people. Dave Chapelle has a hilarious bit on it.

What's the worst about it, is that even after he was exposed as a fraud, the media was like "well, even though this particular instance didn't happen, it speaks to a larger truth..."
You should watch chapelles 846

Not their core though.

Maybe, maybe not. Many people would be surprised to see how many you younger families attend the average NASCAR race now. Their core is changing.

NASCAR wants to rid itself of the racist image. If they have to lose some fans in the short term, I think they are ok with that for the long term health of the sport.

America is growing increasingly diverse every year. That is increasing fast. if the sport is to survive and expand it can’t be seen as primarily a sport attended by just white folks. It has to be seen as welcoming to all.

I believed him until evidence shown otherwise, much like rape victims. But cling onto that red herring

It's a sad commentary that so many in our society don't comprehend the concept of "innocent until proven guilty."

I don't know you, but I truly hope you are never falsely accused of a crime.

Reactions: 92Pony
It's a sad commentary that so many in our society don't comprehend the concept of "innocent until proven guilty."

Okay who is innocent until proven guilty in this instance?

Well your post is a little bit ironic because no one has been identified/accused.

So the concept of innocent until proven guilty doesn’t really apply

Well your post is a little bit ironic because no one has been identified/accused.

So the concept of innocent until proven guilty doesn’t really apply
Also lol if you think rape victims often get any sort of justice in our justice system just use Brock turner as a shining example

Reactions: Rollerdude123
"The Michigan rapper who shot a viral video of his brother slugging a white man inside a Macy’s department store spoke out for the first time Saturday, telling The Post they clearly heard the man call them the N-word.

FT Quay said his brother acted on instinct and that his violent reaction “was spur of the moment.”

“I just want people to know the real story of really what happened and what’s in the description of me and my brother just walking into Macy’s just minding our own business,” the 22-year-old rapper said.

“And, yes, we made a petty joke and asked the guy was the shirt too little when he could’ve asked me. He was just being funny,” Quay said. “And just the fact of the remark that he said that we all heard. And just, what else were we supposed to do? In this age and time, he didn’t know what else to do. That was just his instinct.”

It was a lie.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/man-w...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

"The Michigan rapper who shot a viral video of his brother slugging a white man inside a Macy’s department store spoke out for the first time Saturday, telling The Post they clearly heard the man call them the N-word.

FT Quay said his brother acted on instinct and that his violent reaction “was spur of the moment.”

“I just want people to know the real story of really what happened and what’s in the description of me and my brother just walking into Macy’s just minding our own business,” the 22-year-old rapper said.

“And, yes, we made a petty joke and asked the guy was the shirt too little when he could’ve asked me. He was just being funny,” Quay said. “And just the fact of the remark that he said that we all heard. And just, what else were we supposed to do? In this age and time, he didn’t know what else to do. That was just his instinct.”

It was a lie.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/man-who-filmed-macys-beatdown-of-white-man-says-attack-was-instinct/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Virginia man convicted for hanging noose in his yard sent back to jail

https://wcyb.com/news/local/virginia-man-convicted-for-hanging-noose-in-his-yard-sent-back-to-jail

It was a lie.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/man-who-filmed-macys-beatdown-of-white-man-says-attack-was-instinct/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Riverside man accused of hanging noose on fence to intimidate mixed-race neighbors

https://www.pe.com/2018/05/11/river...-on-fence-to-intimidate-mixed-race-neighbors/

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT