ADVERTISEMENT

Burch at UGA

He’s going to Georgia then.They are making him top priority l guess since we stole Lloyd and swiped Bobo from them.

Maybe Athens is the only place he can go to escape tater attention? Who knows. But if he does choose Jawja, the so called insiders should be fined.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
Honest question ... why would he come here ?? I know he’s a local kid that played with Muschamp’s son but other than that , why ??
This coaching staff is on the chopping block and he has interest from multiple teams playing for championships . Not trolling , just curious what incentive does he have to go to a bottom tier SEC school with a coach halfway out the door . My money is on LSU

Why did Tennessee get 5 star recruits last year ?
I guess point is lots of players go to school that feels right for them
Every individual isn’t looking just to go to the schools currently on top
It’s a personal decision and each player obviously has their own reasons

Reactions: gamecockwrestler
Still trying to see where the other poster sees all the cb s rolling in for Georgia on Burch
I have only seen that Cory guys c b

I see one CB to Georgia
You see several ?

That's like some of these guys who said he's 'trending to Clemson' just a few days ago because he got some CBs back in spring or that he's a 'slight commit' to Clemson, whatever that means....

If not us, I hope it’s LSU. Maybe then he can join this board and tell us WTH Orgeron is saying!
I don’t think he would face us if he’s a 3 and done? Only if we make the seccg.Hahahahaha, now THATS funny!
Whomever he chooses, I wish him luck, unless it’s Clemson.

If not us, I hope it’s LSU. Maybe then he can join this board and tell us WTH Orgeron is saying!
I don’t think he would face us if he’s a 3 and done? Only if we make the secco. Hahahahaha, now THATS funny!
Whomever he chooses, I wish him luck, unless it’s Clemson.
If it's not us then idc. We need a ton of help.

Reactions: Goose cock
He might go there but the tater CB would be the most tater thing to do if they realize they aren't getting him. They know UGA would be the next most hated place for him to go for us.

Reactions: WSPCock11
We have a bunch of political and incompetent people running the show here. He wouldn’t change anything. Quite honestly he is a bit of an unknown playing at a scisa level.

We have some of the most negative people! When Clemson sucked and C.J. Spiller committed or when Deshaun committed, did their fans ask "why would he come here?" I doubt it. There are star players at every school that could have gone elsewhere. Many reasons - family, location, coaches, other players, academics, schedule, girlfriend whatever. Why can`t you say "Wow - hope he comes here, we need him more than those other places" or something. It`s almost like people try to run them off - then they will be the same ones complaining that we don`t have enough talent and want to fire everybody.

Any kid that thinks about the NFL and USC need to look at Edwards and big #3..Kinlaw...He will be a first rounder...!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT