ADVERTISEMENT

Butch Jones = Brad Scott

Good observation. He would have been better served to avoid all cameras yesterday. I don’t begrudge the man from earning a paycheck with Bama, but those are the players he recruited and developed on the other sideline.

Yesterday’s debacle is still his responsibility. And he has absolutely nothing to do with Bama’s current success.

Reactions: LazyIslander
A bigger insult would be if Jones retires at Bama with a desk job.
Fortunately if that happens, the citizens of Tennessee will not have to pay for his retirement benefits like Gamecock fan tax dollars will have to do for Fat Brad.

The camera yesterday showed a brief shot of Dabo and behind him was Buffet Brad. I though he retired? Maybe they brought him back as Buffet Coordinator?

Fortunately if that happens, the citizens of Tennessee will not have to pay for his retirement benefits like Gamecock fan tax dollars will have to do for Fat Brad.
While athletic department employees are considered state employees, their compensation is not funded by tax payers. They are paid from department accounts that get their revenue from other sources.

Well he did bring a championship to Tennessee. I think it was the Champions of Life 2015 (or 16?)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT