ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Bye Pruitt and Fulmer.....The Vols dumpster fire continues!

Fulmer made the decision on his own to step down so his successor could choose the next coach. His retirement is not connected to the investigation.

uh huh.......
I mean really!!

Hail, maybe just to get 'em through this ncaa investigation, MAYBE as their interim HC they'll hire that one specific DB coach that ugaLY just hired!!

^^sheer tasteless sarcasm there now!! UT fans would ALL VIOLENTLY REVOLT if such was even mentioned, muchless actually considered!!!!

Either it will be Tom Herman to UT or Steele will be interim coach for a year.

I don't think Freeze is interested.

I wonder who really made the decision to hire Steele and what Steele knew about what was coming.

Fulmer made the decision on his own to step down so his successor could choose the next coach. His retirement is not connected to the investigation.

uh huh.......
We have multiple level one violations, we are screwed.

We have multiple level one violations, we are screwed.
And WADR, but in regards to a couple other posts I made a few minutes ago in a semi conversation w/ a fellow Gamecock (I think!!), my points were 100% in reference to Fulmer and what he's left behind in Knoxville on now 2 separate occasions. Nothin' personal against 90% of you Vol folks in the slightest I assure you!!

Again, WADR,

G

Reactions: Ky Vol

uh huh.......

I hope the Vols have learned their lesson. Next time hire a professional as the AD. In Fulmer’s defense he stepped away and this gives UT an opportunity to stop the bleeding.

Fulmer had playbooks for each game per Tennessee Radio. Sounds like he was meddling with the team a lot.

pun intended?
LOLOLOL!!! This auto correct BS on an android can make even the wittiest of us look "ignert" sometimes!!! So yes indeed 'twas pun, albeit "un" as far being intentional!!!

Attention Gentlemen, we will be opening the Transfer Portal for UT players immediately.
Please have your selections at the ready as the inventory will be going fast.

Either it will be Tom Herman to UT or Steele will be interim coach for a year.

I don't think Freeze is interested.
I dont think Freeze is even in the mix. UT now has a pubic relations nightmare on its hands and the LAST thing you do is bring in somebody that had already been banished from the league. No way. Herman is the best choice.

Reactions: OldWiseCock
I dont think Freeze is even in the mix. UT now has a pubic relations nightmare on its hands and the LAST thing you do is bring in somebody that had already been banished from the league. No way. Herman is the best choice.

You are right! The Chancellor of the University just throw Pruitt and company under the bus and as Finebaum just said, it would be hard for her to introduce Freeze in the next couple of days as head coach.

According to Finebaum there are a ton of sanctions about to be thrust on UT and the way Paul talked I mean a large mount of violations that will set UT back quite a few years.

One of Finebaum's guess, a sport's writer, said he had never seen a university receive as many level I violations as UT is about to receive.

It just does not look good for UT.

Reactions: kawalski
No one seriously considered Freeze for a reason. He's certainly not gonna get hired by a program about to go on probation.

UT is about to hire one of South Carolinas associate AD...oof that's gonna hurt.. Gonna hate losing Mr Miller..

It seems almost impossible to run such a once great pgm into the ground. Ray and Willie Boy must have been AD and coach 12 yrs ago.

I think Phil was fired because he lost to USC. USC graveyard of coaches IF you lose to USC. 🙂

Dont gloat too much! Our dumpster has been on fire for a while. Maybe not NCAA violation wise but surely program wise!!

We've been more successful overall than UT, and we haven't made an embarrassment of coaching searches.

Oh yeah, we've been bad for 100 years in football (minus 4). Tennessee recently one a national title and multiple SEC titles. To go from that to losing, laughable coaching searches, and major probation is a dumpster fire move.

Reactions: Mr CockStrong
We've been more successful overall than UT, and we haven't made an embarrassment of coaching searches.

Oh yeah, we've been bad for 100 years in football (minus 4). Tennessee recently one a national title and multiple SEC titles. To go from that to losing, laughable coaching searches, and major probation is a dumpster fire move.
Really? Thats your take? We are a dumpster fire. FYI. There has never been a Power 5 program that became highly successful that hired a first time coach. Name me one if you can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT