ADVERTISEMENT

Call...the...man....

FearTheVisor

Nov 18, 2004
if Miles is fired, we must make contact. We would get an established HC and the media spin would be LSU = dumb, SC takes advantage. Would definitely help salvage the 2016 class. Oh, and Miles would assemble a legitimate SEC caliber staff, not a make shift group of friends and acquaintances.

PS: Please, no "Why would he come here???".

Reactions: BigTomE
if Miles is fired, we must make contact. We would get an established HC and the media spin would be LSU = dumb, SC takes advantage. Would definitely help salvage the 2016 class. Oh, and Miles would assemble a legitimate SEC caliber staff, not a make shift group of friends and acquaintances.

PS: Please, no "Why would he come here???".
MIles is not a good coach. he is blessed with lots of talent and sole university in LA. not a good coach

Reactions: DeBoer31
3d5.gif

Reactions: GamecockJL
Not a good coach? National Title, check. 110 wins in 11 years so far, check. Highest winning percentage ever at one of the great college football schools? Check.

He might not be someone's choice, but to say he is not a good coach..SMH.

Agree that he should be in the conversation if he is fired. If that happens, he will be majorly pissed, and will want to show that he still has game. Learn from his mistakes, hire a great up tempo OC, continue great recruiting, and he could do well at USC for 8-10 years.

He is 62 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough with these fossils.
He has made countless mistakes to lose games.
He wins games based on sheer raw talent.
He will get the Spurrier treatment in recruiting by Dabo.
"He's(Les) going to retire any day now" "Don't go to SC, you don't know how long Les will be there"

My thing about Les Miles is that it seems (to me, at least) as if he's never entirely sure what he's doing. He seems to succeed by luck as much as by design. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, and I think he's a good coach. There are just times when he seems to succeed in spite of himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT