ADVERTISEMENT

Calm Down. Most of us predicted a Loss- and we lost. Plus

DeeDave

Oct 11, 2021
1) Good teams find a way to win. We aren't a good team. We didn't go to a bowl game last year.

2) LSU has so many more good players than we do. It's not even that close. We would have lost this game by 3 touchdowns in baton rouge.

3) Our offense is severely limited. We knew it would be. It's much worse with Sellers on the sidelines. We have NO wideouts that the opposing defense has to worry about.

4) Bad teams make critical mistakes and penalties. We made huge penalties today. We had something like 13 penalties for over 120 yards. That's a back breaker for most teams outside of the top 5.

5) I didn't watch the game. I listened to it on the radio. Tommy Suggs, to his credit, was begging us to get more creative on offense the entire 2nd half. We didn't and it showed.

This was closer than I expected. I thought we'd likely lose by 14-17.

Last edited:
1) Good teams find a way to win. We aren't a good team. We didn't go to a bowl game last year.

2) LSU has so many more good players than we do. It's not even that close. We would have lost this game by 3 touchdowns in baton rouge.

3) Our offense is severely limited. We knew it would be. It's much worse with Sellers on the sidelines. We have NO wideouts that the opposing defense has to worry about.

4) Bad teams make critical mistakes and penalties. We made huge penalties today. We had something like 13 penalties for over 120 yards. That's a back breaker for most teams outside of the top 5.

5) I didn't watch the game. I listened to it on the radio. Tommy Suggs, to his credit, was begging us to get more creating on offense the entire 2nd half. We didn't and it showed.

This was closer than I expected. I thought we'd likely lose by 14-17.
We not going to a bowl game this year either

We not going to a bowl game this year either
Honestly, going to a bowl game doesn't mean much of crap anymore, unless you are in the bowls that actually matter. Most good players opt out, the extra practice you get is likley offset by half the team entering the portal and there are so many of the damn things now. Basically you get an expensive trip to some crappy city to watch some really bad football. Not saying I don't want to win but we will never be in one those bowls that really matter. As I said before $$$$ win championships today. Less than 15 teams realistically have a chance to win it all. Everybody else is playing for the scraps.

Honestly, going to a bowl game doesn't mean much of crap anymore, unless you are in the bowls that actually matter.

I want them to go to a bowl game because my son has some responsibilities with the athletic department this year and if they went, he'd get to go and he'd like to experience it.

He really doesn't care much about football

Reactions: jonesz21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT