ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Newton is the most

Doesn’t hold it nearly as long as Big Ben, Cam and Ben are NOT top NFL QBs? Get real!
But only one will be in the hall of fame..Big Ben count on it..btw Ben is the second rated qb this year behind Brady

Last edited:
Doesn’t hold it nearly as long as Big Ben, Cam and Ben are NOT top NFL QBs? Get real!

They will both be in the Hall of Fame . Ben is a shoe in now and Cam will breaking every QB rushing record . If Cam only plays 7 more years his numbers will make it impossible to keep him out , even if he never wins another playoff game . For those who say Cam’s MVP was a fluke .... look at the passing numbers his first few years when he had a true #1 receiver with Steve Smith . Smitty was past his prime and was putting up huge numbers with Cam . Cam has never had a legitimate deep threat in his entire career after Smith . He even made Ted “Can’t catch a cool naked in Alaska” Ginn Jr look like an all pro . If Cam had the weopons Brees or Big Ben have it would be ridiculous .

They will both be in the Hall of Fame . Ben is a shoe in now and Cam will breaking every QB rushing record . If Cam only plays 7 more years his numbers will make it impossible to keep him out , even if he never wins another playoff game . For those who say Cam’s MVP was a fluke .... look at the passing numbers his first few years when he had a true #1 receiver with Steve Smith . Smitty was past his prime and was putting up huge numbers with Cam . Cam has never had a legitimate deep threat in his entire career after Smith . He even made Ted “Can’t catch a cool naked in Alaska” Ginn Jr look like an all pro . If Cam had the weopons Brees or Big Ben have it would be ridiculous .

Ginn showed up yesterday, & I bet Cam was missing him

Cam is a:
thief-Florida
liar-Auburn "I don't know anything about money"
thug-Carolina...look at the company he keeps in the city-------rapping thugs
Prima Donna-superman/dab dance...

Newton is right near the top as a QB. I don't think he has the surgical approach to his offense that Brady or Rodgers have, but his athleticism compensates for that a great deal.

Do you know how much he is paid?
Cam Newton signed a 5 year, $103,800,000 contract with the Carolina Panthers, including a $22,500,000 signing bonus, $60,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $20,760,000. In 2018, Newton will ...

Average Salary: $20,760,000

Contract: 5 yr(s) / $103,800,000

Free Agent: 2021 / UFA

Guaranteed at Signing: $41,000,000

Imagine being so blind to reality that you'd actually post something like this when Cam played one of his best games of the season. I hated the guy in college too, but you don't see me doubling down on my stupidity just because of a personal vendetta.

No way in hell Brees wins that game with Cam's supporting cast. It's a joke to suggest otherwise.
Personal vendetta??? You are delusional - Cam lost that game on his decision making and lack thereof on that last drive. - my point was his intellect as a QB not as an athlete - think about it

Cam Newton signed a 5 year, $103,800,000 contract with the Carolina Panthers, including a $22,500,000 signing bonus, $60,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $20,760,000. In 2018, Newton will ...

Average Salary: $20,760,000

Contract: 5 yr(s) / $103,800,000

Free Agent: 2021 / UFA

Guaranteed at Signing: $41,000,000

And also not close to the highest paid. Pretty reasonable actually considering how much bad quarterbacks are paid.

Well let's see Wentz, Brady, Matt Ryan, big Ben, Stafford, Alex Smith, Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, Rivers, Bortles, Mariota, Watson. They are all ranked higher than him and they are all better than him. He's nothing but mouth totally overrated.
You forgot Aaron Rodgers. And I agree....would take any of those over Newton, especially Brees. His accuracy is amazing and he makes his receivers better by being so accurate.

Ginn showed up yesterday, & I bet Cam was missing him

Yes he did !! I think he scored a TD in every game against them this year . I think they tried to resign him but the Saints out bid them . Teddy can still fly for a 32 year old WR .

Week in and week out, Cam is not in the top half of QBs in the league. He was good Sunday, but ridiculously poor the week before against Atlanta. Look at the evidence, all the numbers the experts put up. Also, is he a leader? Seems like Davis and Kechley are the leaders when you listen to the players talk.

Cam is a:
thief-Florida
liar-Auburn "I don't know anything about money"
thug-Carolina...look at the company he keeps in the city-------rapping thugs
Prima Donna-superman/dab dance...

That's some serious trolling....man to man.

I didn't watch. From what I was told, the Panthers' missed field goals accounted for more than the margin of defeat, and then there were a couple of dropped passes. That's what you call not making plays, and not making plays won't win playoff football games.
Actually it was 1 missed FG that kept them from having a chance to win with a FG at the end.

He's a very good QB. His best WR is Funchess. Nuff said. Besides, you want to see a player like Jake Delhomme again? Come on. Look around the league and tell me how many quarterbacks you'd take over him.
If we are talking just talent, ability, leadership, attitude, knowledge, vision... not age:
Brady
Breese
Rogers
Smith
Goff
Watson
Stafford
Ryan
Wilson
Roethlessbeaaeerrrggeer
Wentz
Oh and CONNOR SHAW. ;)

And maybe:
Prescott
Winston
Possible even MARRIOTTA- you see the BLOCK he threw to win that game the other day? The pass to himself? It wasn’t “pretty” but that guy GUTTED his team TO the playoffs and gutted them to a PLAYOFF WIN as well! Give me a guy with that kind of fight any day!!

So.. IMO he is pretty middle of the road if you look at the whole body of work. He has had two good seasons, and a couple average ones... loads of physical talent (what player in the NFL is not an INSANE ATHLETE though?) -but through all of them he has kept up his obnoxious, showboat, whiney bitch, “me first” attitude. He has been a constant distraction on and off the field, and he has chocked in BIG games. Then he POUTS like a preschooler abd takes it out on the media when HE is the one who screwed up!?! No thanks!
Give me a QB with a team mentality who knows what to do in tough situations and doesn’t dress like Madea’s grandma!!

Last edited:
If we are talking just talent, ability, leadership, attitude, knowledge, vision... not age:
Brady
Breese
Rogers
Smith
Goff
Watson
Stafford
Ryan
Wilson
Roethlessbeaaeerrrggeer
Wentz
Oh and CONNOR SHAW. ;)

And maybe:
Prescott
Winston
Possible even MARRIOTTA- you see the BLOCK he threw to win that game the other day? The pass to himself? It wasn’t “pretty” but that guy GUTTED his team TO the playoffs and gutted them to a PLAYOFF WIN as well! Give me a guy with that kind of fight any day!!

So.. IMO he is pretty middle of the road if you look at the whole body of work. He has had two good seasons, and a couple average ones... loads of physical talent (what player in the NFL is not an INSANE ATHLETE thiugh?) -but through all of them he has kept up his obnoxious, showboat, whiney bitch, “me first” attitude. He has been a constant distraction on and off the field, and he has chocked in BIG games. Thenbhe POUTS like a preschooler abd takes it iut on the media when HE is the one who screwed up!?! No thanks!
Give me a QB with a team mentality who knows what to do in tough situations and doesn’t dress like Madea’s grandma!!
Maybe you're right. I tend to look around the league at the Andy Daltons and Jay Cutlers and think that we're lucky not have those dudes. But yeah, he had some years he didn't do much. Then again, he was rookie of the year, breaking record after record for a first year player He also won the MVP award and was awarded offensive player of year in one of the most productive years of any players in history. He's had a couple of mediocre years mixed in there, too. I thought he player really well this year, but the rest of the offense was awful. Frankly, I can't figure out how they made to the playoffs.

Personal vendetta??? You are delusional - Cam lost that game on his decision making and lack thereof on that last drive. - my point was his intellect as a QB not as an athlete - think about it

If you're going to argue that Cam lost the game, then we really have nothing else to discuss, because it's flat out wrong. I'd place more blame on the turnstile at left tackle who's making $55 mil over the next 5 years, or the OC who just got fired for crappy playcalling year after year, but that's just me.

If you're going to argue that Cam lost the game, then we really have nothing else to discuss, because it's flat out wrong. I'd place more blame on the turnstile at left tackle who's making $55 mil over the next 5 years, or the OC who just got fired for crappy playcalling year after year, but that's just me.

Not to mention the worst WR unit in the NFL since they released Steve Smith years ago . They have done NOTHING to help Cam out . Drafting Mccaffrey was a good move but he can’t do everything . Only receiver drafted was Benjamin and they traded him for cheese puffs . If I was Cam I would be raising holy hell at the front office . And yes Kalill might be the worst LT in the NFL and the panthers are paying him Joe Thomas $$$. . Kalill is pathetic .

Overpaid - overhyped QB in the NFL - is an absolute choke job
IMO he is a good QB but until he learns how to overcome adversity and lead his team to a comeback, he will never be better than good. The dude gets popped in the mouth and gives up. Gotta use God's given talent and he has a bunch of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT