ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Newton is the most

Where was all of the Superman showboating today? lol

And the heck of it was, I really dislike the Saints, so I was pulling for Carolina. Oh well. Hopefully the Vikings will get the Saints next week.

Nope - never liked him and absolutely despised when the Panthers drafted him - didnt like him at Auburn and dont like him now - has physical talent but has ZERO football IQ

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I agree, and he played against another of the best qbs in the nfl today. A five point loss to a very good Saints team is nothing to hang your head about.
Moral victories in the playoffs will get you........wait .......the rest of the season off??

Like I said - physically gifted but NO football IQ - doesnt know when to take what the D gives and plays just flat stupid at times - last drive of that game is exactly what I’m talking about

OP "despises" Newton since his college days..fine..... then he convinces himself he is overpaid and over hyped, and that's why fan is short for fanatic

Love him or hate him, but he is one of best in NFL
Let’s me ask you this...if you swapped Cam and Drew in todays game which team do you think wins?

Reactions: BigTomE
Overpaid - overhyped QB in the NFL - is an absolute choke job
He's a very good QB. His best WR is Funchess. Nuff said. Besides, you want to see a player like Jake Delhomme again? Come on. Look around the league and tell me how many quarterbacks you'd take over him.

Reactions: pisgah
I didn't watch. From what I was told, the Panthers' missed field goals accounted for more than the margin of defeat, and then there were a couple of dropped passes. That's what you call not making plays, and not making plays won't win playoff football games.

Drew Brees is a Hall of Fame Qb. Newton is perhaps short of that, but still very good.
Cam is a great qb. Super talent. Hate the Panthers lost. To say he choked in this game is asinine. He is not overpaid/overrated. He's been an MVP and led his team to a super bowl. You want overpaid and overrated-Matt Stafford by a mile.

Last edited:
Not his fault his receivers drop balls that no one else can make. Their defense just sucked today. I hated him at Auburn but after a while you have to let go of that pointless anger.

Cam is a great qb. Super talent. Hate the Panthers lost. To say he choked in this game is asinine. He is not overpaid/overrated. He's been an MVP and led his team to a super bowl. You want overpaid and overrated-Matt Stafford by a mile.

While i agree with your Newton post...Newton has a career 85 rating and Stafford has a 88 rating..playing on a shitty team his whole career
Brees has a 96 career rating

Last edited:
I didn't watch. From what I was told, the Panthers' missed field goals accounted for more than the margin of defeat, and then there were a couple of dropped passes. That's what you call not making plays, and not making plays won't win playoff football games.
The kitties need wide receivers something fierce.

Reactions: king ward
While i agree with your Newton post...Newton has a career 88 rating and Stafford has a 85 rating..playing on a shitty team his whole career
Games on the line I'm taking Newton. Stafford had Johnson to boost his stats too. Cam's a dual threat with his legs too. How many rushing yards/TDs does Stafford have

Weird...I saw a QB consistently make terrific throws throughout the game on the road while his receivers dropped critical passes that turned the momentum in the game. Dude threw for 350 yards, 2 TD's and most importantly didn't turn the ball over. What a moronic post.

Weird...I saw a QB consistently make terrific throws throughout the game on the road while his receivers dropped critical passes that turned the momentum in the game. Dude threw for 350 yards, 2 TD's and most importantly didn't turn the ball over. What a moronic post.
Cam did all he could do. OP's clueless.

Cam played his butt of today . Threw for over 300 yards and 2 TDS. He plays hurt , he never misses a game and he has the worst supporting cast of any QB in football . His receiving core is the worst in football , the idiot GM traded his #1 receiver for a bag of chips and Matt Kalill is the worst left tackle in football . With any QB but Cam Carolina wouldn’t win 3 games a year . He is wildly inconsistent but he didn’t lose this game today . Drew Brees carved up that top rated defense today like a thanksgiving day Turkey .

Looked like Scam got a concussion near the end of the game. Staggered off the field, then the coaches did a clemron and sent him back out for the next series.

Cam played his butt of today . Threw for over 300 yards and 2 TDS. He plays hurt , he never misses a game and he has the worst supporting cast of any QB in football . His receiving core is the worst in football , the idiot GM traded his #1 receiver for a bag of chips and Matt Kalill is the worst left tackle in football . With any QB but Cam Carolina wouldn’t win 3 games a year . He is wildly inconsistent but he didn’t lose this game today . Drew Brees carved up that top rated defense today like a thanksgiving day Turkey .
And the Panthers still should'v won. A missed chip shot fg and a dropped td is the difference in the game.

Cam Newton is one of the best qbs in the NFL. Period.
Are you serious, 5' 11" Drew Brees made him look like a rookie.....did you see some of the passes he threw? The game was over before the comeback began...pathetic....it was pretty obvious the Saints "let up" and were preparing for the Vikings before this one ended.....I'm a Panther fan, but they looked awful against the Saints...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT