ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Post feature on Kim Mulkey is out- and a terrific read

Nah. My posts are perfectly relevant and perfectly fine.
No, you've already admitted they aren't relevant.

You said: "As a reminder, I don't respond as you or anyone how they want me to respond. I've made that very clear over the years. I answer the way I want."

No, you've already admitted they aren't relevant.

You said: "As a reminder, I don't respond as you or anyone how they want me to respond. I've made that very clear over the years. I answer the way I want."

oh- no doubt I answer the way I want- and I'm always 100% relevant.

I'm smart enough to realize they aren't and that you are too ignorant to understand. But I already knew that.
Evidently you're not smart enough to understand anything, when you admit you don't respond to the post you are replying to, and then say your post is relevant. Man, you have just reached a whole new level of stupid.

Evidently you're not smart enough to understand anything, when you admit you don't respond to the post you are replying to, and then say your post is relevant. Man, you have just reached a whole new level of stupid.

I understand it well. I understand your ignorance too.

I don't always agree with DeeDave, but you're getting your ass handed to here. Just tap out and live to fight another day.

Reactions: sgacock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT