ADVERTISEMENT

Cam postgame

giphy.gif

Cam was annoying the hell out of me last night running around like an airplane and screaming like a child. I hated him, then I started to accept him, and now I'm starting to hate him again even though I pull for the Panthers.

Reactions: 8590Grad
I had gotten to that point until his bullshit route running comments. I don't even think he was purposefully being malicious, but it just shows what a spoiled brat of a child he is at his core.
I wish he would adopt the trait of other great quarterbacks, who have not been showboats. Joe Namath was about the closest thing to being a showboat of those who have gone before, but I believe Cam has left him way behind in that regard.

I had gotten to that point until his bullshit route running comments. I don't even think he was purposefully being malicious, but it just shows what a spoiled brat of a child he is at his core.
I agree. He's what keeps me from liking the panthers. I used to be a Dolphins fan when i cared about NFL. I'm getting past the whole protest thing, but I still really have no team. I tried to adopt the Steelers last season but it didn't take.

I agree. He's what keeps me from liking the panthers. I used to be a Dolphins fan when i cared about NFL. I'm getting past the whole protest thing, but I still really have no team. I tried to adopt the Steelers last season but it didn't take.
I love the way the Panthers are playing football this year. I just have to ignore Cam.

I think i would take Cam acting like an idiot over some of the things surrounding Big Ben

Reactions: winloseortie
With those actions, there might be a player or two in the league that would like a big hit on him. He dove under one last night. His immaturity takes away from the team and the game. When the Panthers are behind, he'll act completely different - pout.

It was stupid, but he owned up to it and apologized.

The one thing I try to keep in mind is that these guys deal with question after question after question from sports media types who "coach with pens." I know it goes with the territory and athletes should be more respectful and adult, but sometimes I think it gets under their skins. I've heard some pretty stupid questions asked at these things over the years.

But in all honesty, I was thinking as much of Cam's sartorial choices as his behavior ...

Hell, I might start wearing a fur cowboy hat, possum skin vest and purple bell bottoms made out of naugahyde to work.

I think i would take Cam acting like an idiot over some of the things surrounding Big Ben
That's part of why the conversion didn't take. It's not Ben that I like really. It's the organization's blue collar attitude. Like the way they've handled Martavis Bryant's trade demand lately.

I love the way the Panthers are playing football this year. I just have to ignore Cam.
I'm in NFL no man's land. I quit caring about the Dolphins, but can't love the Panthers because I already had a team.

I'm such a baby, yeah, the Dolphins made me cry.
I'm over it.

I think it’s hilarious the old GM cut the greatest player in Franchise history so Cam could become the “Leader”. Who would you rather go to battle with ... Steve Smith or Cam “crybaby”. They said Cam was so intimidated by Smitty that it was comical . Would have loved to have seen 5’9 180lb Smith bullying 6’5 260 Cam in the locker room . If Smitty is not a first ballet Hall of Famer they should close it down .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT