ADVERTISEMENT

Can Brad Brownwell, Brad Brownlee or Brad Brownell

Be like Frank and take his troops to final four?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Wait, wait let me catch my breath. Oh lord I almost ruptured an artery at that one. Very funny stuff. Well done.
The answer unfortunately is hellll no. (Maybe if Grantham had stayed healthy)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Wait, wait let me catch my breath. Oh lord I almost ruptured an artery at that one. Very funny stuff. Well done.
The answer unfortunately is hellll no. (Maybe if Grantham had stayed healthy)

No way in hell, KU, Duke or Mich state will come out of that region...

I wouldn't be so sure they beat auburn. Pearl is a hell of a coach and Auburn will get a tongue lashing and give a much better effort than tonight.

I wouldn't be so sure they beat auburn. Pearl is a hell of a coach and Auburn will get a tongue lashing and give a much better effort than tonight.
How about Brownell? You don't think he's a helluva coach? He was predicted to finish near last in ACC, and finished ~ 3rd. He's already in the fabulous 32 and just getting started. Did lose to UVA twice. Baaaaawaaaahhaa!

With Auburn’s lack of size inside, they will struggle against Clemson...Unless they hit their 3’s.

How about Brownell? You don't think he's a helluva coach? He was predicted to finish near last in ACC, and finished ~ 3rd. He's already in the fabulous 32 and just getting started. Did lose to UVA twice. Baaaaawaaaahhaa!

Fabulous 32??

No way in hell, KU, Duke or Mich state will come out of that region...

Are you saying, Clemson will not advance further than the first round, because KU, Duke, or Michigan State will emerge from that region, or are you saying there’s no way in hell KU, Duke, or Michigan State advances. A well positioned period in lieu of a comma would clear that up.

Reactions: ExpatCarolinian
Don't see them going to Final Four, but do see them getting to sweet 16. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good and Clemson got maybe the best draw possible for their seed. New Mexico wasn't great, and then in the second round they draw an Auburn team who had their seed made before they lost their best player. And I don't care to hear any tater clowns talking about losing Donte. Was an up and down player his whole career. In fact I think Clemson actually got better once he wasn't in the lineup anymore

Don't see them going to Final Four, but do see them getting to sweet 16. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good and Clemson got maybe the best draw possible for their seed. New Mexico wasn't great, and then in the second round they draw an Auburn team who had their seed made before they lost their best player. And I don't care to hear any tater clowns talking about losing Donte. Was an up and down player his whole career. In fact I think Clemson actually got better once he wasn't in the lineup anymore

NM State, for half those from The Land of Enchantment, that's offensive...personally I believe Grantham got better once Blossingame left and others were able to touch the ball.

Uh, no we are not better without him. Donte was having his best year by far. Hate it for him. We miss him most when Thomas gets in foul trouble ( which is most ACC games) Coach , team and Donte have handled the situation admirably.

Let's see if they can equal what we did a year ago, they have had two relatively easy games. Now the challenge starts, KU and if they win that likely Duke with Bagley playing this time...Good luck with that!

Clemson has a veteran team, with several Juniors and Seniors. Brownell has a decent team every 3 or 4 years. I’m betting...they take a couple steps back next year. That’s been the M.O.

Clemson has a veteran team, with several Juniors and Seniors. Brownell has a decent team every 3 or 4 years. I’m betting...they take a couple steps back next year. That’s been the M.O.

As a Clemson fan I am not ready to proclaim us a good basketball school, but I do expect we will at least make the NCAA tourney again next year and have a very solid team. Clemson currently has 3 seniors on the roster. Mark Donnal, Gabe DeVoe, and Donte Grantham. Obviously Clemson figured out a way to win without Grantham so this team will have to find a guard to replace DeVoe in order to be effective. Other than that, all of the major components of this team are back next season including Reed, Mitchell, Thomas, Skara, and Simms.

It could be a pretty good year when 4 of your 5 starters for 2 NCAA wins are all back with the team next season.

Now, the year after that, we lose most of this team. Then things could easily return to mediocrity.

Reactions: Zann77
Probably, but they also have 3 talented freshmen that contributed this year. Malik William, AJ Oliver and Columbia's own Clyde Trapp (the last two were #2 and #4 in SC, respectively). Not sure who they are supposed to get in this year...but one I believe is a 4-star prospect that they are in good position with.

Reactions: Zann77
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT