ADVERTISEMENT

Can we please get some avatars in this place? (link)

i-see-what-you-did-there_o_514831.gif

Reactions: 92Pony
BAM-GC.jpg

BAM Club stands for "Buck a Month", the precursor to the Gamecock Club. I found this going through some stuff of my late father's a few years ago. Envelope was empty; wonder what was inside - a $12.00 dues bill, perhaps?

Note the 1950 football schedule. 2 of the 9 opponents no longer sponsor football, and the 14-14 tie of one game was the only blemish on the perfect season for another opponent (who shall remain nameless).

Anyway we can get the avatar rectangular, Beck? Would rather not have the wording blocked out by the circular shape. Also, thanks for generating my 200th "like" :)

Last edited:
BAM-GC.jpg

BAM Club stands for "Buck a Month", the precursor to the Gamecock Club. I found this going through some stuff of my late father's a few years ago. Envelope was empty; wonder what was inside - a $12.00 dues bill, perhaps?

Note the 1950 football schedule. 2 of the 9 opponents no longer sponsor football, and the 14-14 tie of one game was the only blemish on the perfect season for another opponent (who shall remain nameless).
Very nice. The board is starting to look much better.

Also, the Gamecock Club would've been more marketable had they kept the BAM name.

Reactions: wallycock
I loaded my old one on the PC at work and it works on the Soundoff board but not here. Mostly on my phone here and can't see how to choose a file .

I loaded my old one on the PC at work and it works on the Soundoff board but not here. Mostly on my phone here and can't see how to choose a file .
Needs to be at a location publicly accessible on the internet.

EDIT: my bad - I was thinking about linking images to a message, not an avatar.

Last edited:
Needs to be at a location publicly accessible on the internet.

The one on the Soundoff board is from my photobucket account. Why does it not work on this board?

When I click on the avatar editor it only gives me a choose file option... Like from my phone. I copy a URL to put in but there's no place to put it.

Nothing comes up when I choose file. Does it work on a mobile?
Yes. I just did mine for practice. Just wait until you get to a desktop I guess.

Also, when you choose an avatar, it is specific to the site. Therefore, if you choose an avatar on Soundoff, it only works on all of the national Rivals boards. If you choose one here, it only works on Gamecock Central.

I don't understand why mine has disappeared... again. I went in and replaced it at least two or three times since joining this site. Now I don't have the picture saved anywhere convenient...

Mine is the late, great Luckydog......had to put him down 6 months ago. Miss him every day.

Sorry. Been through it and it's very hard. Had mine put down 3 years ago and still miss him. Otis was a Boston terrier

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT