ADVERTISEMENT

Can we stop the run?

I think we get outrushed by 150 yards, at least, tomorrow. That's hard to overcome. We'll need to generate turnovers and Jake's got to play his best game ever.

I think we get outrushed by 150 yards, at least, tomorrow. That's hard to overcome. We'll need to generate turnovers and Jake's got to play his best game ever.
I think outgained by 150 is being generous...seriously.
I agree Jake needs to have his best game of the season, but he needs Roper to call it for him.

LET HIM CHECK!!!!!!!!

Reactions: DarkCock
Been thinking about this. Bet the A&M rb has 150-200 yards. Hope I'm wrong.

I think it is going to be a close game....our offense is going have to show up. Think they try to run and control.

I think it has to be nc state 2.0. We need a big kick and punt return. Plus a couple of turnovers on A&M side of the field. We turn into TDs. 27-24 USC. If not then 34-21 A&M.

Kinlaw, stallworth, Brunson,and skai stuff em and Bentley and crew play their best game so far. A&m score a late td . 38-24 Gamecocks

tenor.gif

I think final stats (comparison between teams) depends a little bit on who we put at running back. I think our best running back has really only had the ball for two games.

But as far as shutting down their run? No. We can only hope to keep pace with a good running game of our own.

Well, we'll all know the answer to this question in about 11 hours. I think we get curb-stomped. I hope we don't.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT