ADVERTISEMENT

Can't believe it, Jeremy Banks dismissed from UT football team.

Apparently there was another video taken showing Banks threatening a female at a party. Pruitt dismissed Banks Friday afternoon. I bet Pruitt really hated that unknown video came into light because now he had no choice but to dismiss Banks.

https://www.wvlt.tv/content/news/UT-Jeremy-Banks-off-team--562196711.html
I concur in regards to the can't believe it part!!! By that I mean the guy should've been permanently suspended with the first film issue!!

Oh well, apparently that's just UT for ya.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
I can't believe the kid from Dutch Fork is still on the team. He violated a restraining order , threatened the young lady and to shoot up the place!!
Forgive me for my ignorance, but what kid??

I can't believe the kid from Dutch Fork is still on the team. He violated a restraining order , threatened the young lady and to shoot up the place!!

Me either. To me what he did was worse than what Banks did or at least as bad as Banks did.

Last edited:
Reactions: lawcalcock
I concur in regards to the can't believe it part!!! By that I mean the guy should've been permanently suspended with the first film issue!!

Oh well, apparently that's just UT for ya.

Well, I would be willing to bet if the 2nd video was not public and Pruitt knew about it, Banks would still be on the team.

Reactions: Gaimcock
Be careful with the apparent glee of issues like this at UT. Isnt a team in this country composed of choir boys. USC, or any other school, could be next.

Sucks for Pruitt, not that I care about that.
He takes all the heat for letting Banks skate and then BAM! Guy gets bounced anyway.

Be careful with the apparent glee of issues like this at UT. Isnt a team in this country composed of choir boys. USC, or any other school, could be next.

No choir boys? What? Well of course there! Where have you been? They play for Dabo. They don’t do bad things like commit a home invasion by breaking into a teammate’s apartment, stealing their stash of cash from the kitchen and bedroom cabinets where every honest, fine, upstanding, Christian youngster keeps what little cash they have to survive on... nor do they hold the teammate’s girlfriend hostage at gunpoint until they’ve cleaned out the cupboards. They never do these things until they’ve exhausted their playing eligibility, and left school. ... but the team has choirboys for sure!

Reactions: PC31

Yes I understand but when a player has three counts of assault against a female that player should be dismissed.

I certainly don't think our team of full of "choir boys" but it seems like we have made an effort to move along from players who may have character issues. Which is usually followed by fans bitching about "why did we stop recruiting" blah, blah.

Reactions: PC31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT