ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina fans say that this the same ole Gamecocks from the past

Good. Weed out the weaklings and cut out the dead wood and trolls. Those of us who've been Gamecocks our whole lives are not averse to hard times, much less pansy bandwagon fans and tater trolls. They are exposing themselves in fine fashion these days. I hope people are paying attention...

I prefer #1 buckshot in 3 " mag w/ and open choke. It spreads out and tends to kill more. No quarter should be shown to these interlopers...

I know it's not 'important' with today's modern 'plastic' shells and smokeless powders but I still prefer 'high brass' mag's w/ 3 1/4 dram equiv. loads ... used to be you couldn't shoot mag loads w/o high brass but w/ high-velocity loads today there's less wadding and no burn-through so low-brass is fine ... I just think when you pull 'em out it's easier in low light to KNOW you're loading high-velocity ammo when you load only high brass shells.

You take the three on the left ... I'll get those three runners picking 'em off from the rear forward so they'll never know what hit 'em till they go down. Wet your sight Sergeant York, let's get these turkeys.

I say we have the same ole Gamecock fans from the past...

Predicting 4, 5, or 6 wins...

Y'all so called Carolina fans are pathetic.. Sound like a bunch of Clemson fans starting new handles and say I've been a Gamecock fan for over 100 years...

If you can't see the slide in this football program then you must be sleep walking. If you think the product we have seen in the first two games is going to win over 5 or 6 games then you must be crazy. Like it or not, facts are we are back to the middle or bottom of the SEC east.

I know it's not 'important' with today's modern 'plastic' shells and smokeless powders but I still prefer 'high brass' mag's w/ 3 1/4 dram equiv. loads ... used to be you couldn't shoot mag loads w/o high brass but w/ high-velocity loads today there's less wadding and no burn-through so low-brass is fine ... I just think when you pull 'em out it's easier in low light to KNOW you're loading high-velocity ammo when you load only high brass shells.

You take the three on the left ... I'll get those three runners picking 'em off from the rear forward so they'll never know what hit 'em till they go down. Wet your sight Sergeant York, let's get these turkeys.

3 1/ 4, 1/ 4s # 5s are perfect for ducks....give me #8s for doves and quail. Same drams equiv. Taters? Give them buckshot...both barrels. Then reload... .

Reactions: SportsSuites1
If you can't see the slide in this football program then you must be sleep walking. If you think the product we have seen in the first two games is going to win over 5 or 6 games then you must be crazy. Like it or not, facts are we are back to the middle or bottom of the SEC east.

I can alway count on your negative... It's one thing being realistic, but you my friend constantly come over her to bash Carolina at every turn...

It makes you sound very taterish...

Last edited:
Fans taking shots at other fans because they give a damn. You people are just like the players on the sideline , smiling and playing around when your team is losing . You know what you can do with your shotgun.

Fans taking shots at other fans because they give a damn. You people are just like the players on the sideline , smiling and playing around when your team is losing . You know what you can do with your shotgun.

Care to explain yourself???

Are saying that fans should commit suicide with their shotguns???

Glad someone talks about the weakminded...let them leave in droves...I'll be here no matter what...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT