ADVERTISEMENT

Chad's a Great Recruiter

Dec 29, 2011
...and that's it. If you can't tell by now how far he's drug our program into the ground take off your garnet glasses. Every team
We have faced has literally pushed our face into the dirt and drug us across it on Friday. Get him out! We suck! #keepingitreal

Originally posted by CarolinaGrizzly:
...and that's it. If you can't tell by now how far he's drug our program into the ground take off your garnet glasses. Every team
We have faced has literally pushed our face into the dirt and drug us across it on Friday. Get him out! We suck! #keepingitreal
Oh, but you don't understand?That's baseball, man. You don't get it? That's baseball. Here's how it goes for the Pollyannas on this Board who KNOW baseball:

(1) We'll win our share of sweeps. Just be patient. That's baseball.

(2) Hey! Calm down! We just need to take each conference series 2-1. That's baseball.

(3) We don't need to worry about OOC losses. They don't really mean much. That's baseball.

(4) (At the halfway point of the season - and we're not looking so good) - Not to worry. We'll rally at about the time we play Florida on the road. That's baseball.

(5) Further along. There's still time. Calm down, Nervous Nellies. That's baseball . . .

(6) Oops! Time's up!

This post was edited on 4/11 9:39 AM by 67gamecock

This post was edited on 4/11 9:40 AM by 67gamecock

Is he a great recruiter? We don't seem to be recruiting at the level of Vandy, Fla and LSU. Every team has a down year, and sure we are not going to get to Omaha every year. But the 3 year trend is certainly down. Losing a regional at home was disturbing, I don't care how good Maryland was, and losing 2 games to a lousy clem team, esp at home, was a major red flag!

He, in my opinion,recruited well in the past. He got most of our great players. I think now he is above his pay grade when he has to do everything and is not responsible for only recruiting.

Nothing will happen with him this year. We will suck. He should be fired at the end of the season. Look to TX or CA for our next coach, probably a top assistant.

Originally posted by Percy57:
We will suck. He should be fired at the end of the season. Look to TX or CA for our next coach, probably a top assistant.
I think the SC athletic program has gotten to the point that we no longer need to look at "top assistants." Whether it's football, basketball, or baseball, we, like most SEC teams, can afford at this point to hire coaches who are proven winners as head coaches. I'd rather take a chance on a proven head coach from a so-called mid-major or lower-tier Big-5 team than a successful assistant from the highest levels of the sport who is unproven as a head-coach.

Unless he gets into legal trouble or something of that nature, he isn't getting fired at the end of this season. He could probably lose every game for the rest of the year and still get one more chance.

We have an established program in baseball only and should be no excuses for losing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT