ADVERTISEMENT

Champ was I think? The first Head Coach in Waiting..

Triton20x

Feb 1, 2008
under coach Brown? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they had the first "Terminology" in that category? Champ didn't wait! Then he left. Maybe Brown said, "You can't hold my jockstrap!"? Just a guess?

I would have thought Champ had a huge benefit to yrs of work? But, but, uhm what else to say. Shocked, tell me UNC had better talent and you are craxy!

under coach Brown? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they had the first "Terminology" in that category? Champ didn't wait! Then he left. Maybe Brown said, "You can't hold my jockstrap!"? Just a guess?

I would have thought Champ had a huge benefit to yrs of work? But, but, uhm what else to say. Shocked, tell me UNC had better talent and you are craxy!
Thank God he didn't get the job. What the entire population of Austin says daily.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Didn't seem to be much of a post game meeting tween the two. I would have thought Champ would have had more to say , I know, I know, what could he say ? what was there to say ? but just expected more from two guys who once coached together and worked together,

Didn't seem to be much of a post game meeting tween the two. I would have thought Champ would have had more to say , I know, I know, what could he say ? what was there to say ? but just expected more from two guys who once coached together and worked together,
Brown was way too happy! Champ couldn't handle being mentored by the mentor! Not sure about the relationship but I always thought it was good? But i guess Brown says my new DC is better than you? Probably what he said?

Mack is on record on saying he really didn't want to name Muschamp HCIW. It was fake news. Only used to justify giving him a raise to keep him as a DC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT