ADVERTISEMENT

Charlie Strong

Hes got the pedigree we need...

Coached here before. Florida.. Texas... Louisville.. finally turned it back around and is 6-0 back in Florida

At least he’s been mostly successful as a head coach. Muschamp had one good year at Florida, then the rest were horrible. I have this awful feeling in my stomach that we are seeing the same thing happen here right now...

At least he’s been mostly successful as a head coach. Muschamp had one good year at Florida, then the rest were horrible. I have this awful feeling in my stomach that we are seeing the same thing happen here right now...
That, sir, is a truly weak justification for Charlie Strong.

No Charlie Strong. Much as with my fears when Muschamp was hired, if Strong couldn't win at Texas, just why in hell would you expect him to win in Columbia. And personally I still have nightmares of any team splitting the safeties to convert on seemingly every 3rd and 18 when he was DC.

Who doesn’t see it other than Tanner?

Is someone in this thread really, really drunk going to giving excuses in the morning?

I like Coach Strong as a person, but he is a terrible head coach. The screwups from being disorganized are plentiful. He is best in an assistant coach role where he can mentor some of the struggling players. Let someone more detail oriented design game plans and clock management.

Reactions: Proudcock
You know those ads for jobs that read if you’ve applied previously, no need to apply again? I always took that to mean, they didn’t want you then, don’t reapply now. Kinda the same thing with Charlie. And any other coach who was here previously, and doesn’t need to return, and doesn’t need to milk us for retirement, and who isn’t one that no one else wants. We need completely new blood with an outstanding staff in tow. We deserve that, we could have that, we have to want that. And then let them coach with no interference from the school, BOT, or the AD. This school has unlimited potential in football.

Charlie Strong will be the next coach at USC, if for any reason there is a coaching change in the near future. Doubt me if you want. I'm telling you he's at the top of the list to people who matter.

Charlie Strong will be the next coach at USC, if for any reason there is a coaching change in the near future. Doubt me if you want. I'm telling you he's at the top of the list to people who matter.

Sounds like a great idea!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT