ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte UNC/USC Tickets Prices

Cocky_11

Jan 31, 2014
Are they still goin for $75 upper and $125 lower ? Or has it changed , I personally think it is ridiculous if so bc they are pretty much telling me that the UNC game is almost same as a Bama ticket and UGA away ticket , garbage!!!!

I'm paying $150 apiece for two and they're in the unCarolina Ram's Club section. Going with a lifelong friend and his family. He's an attorney in Charlotte and went to USC undergrad and unCarolina Law School. Both of his kids graduated from Chapel Hill.

Most people that bought these tickets will be going to the game. It would be stupid to buy the tickets and then sell them to people later that are too cheap to buy them.

Outside before the game tickets will be given away for less than $20. Happens every year. If you pay these crazy prices I have seen quoted in this thread then you are insane or have entirely too much money.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Outside before the game tickets will be given away for less than $20. Happens every year. If you pay these crazy prices I have seen quoted in this thread then you are insane or have entirely too much money.

A lot of times yes. I did go to the east carolina game in Charlotte in 2011 and could not find a ticket for sale. There were plenty of empty seats, but not a lot of tickets on the secondary market.

I ended up paying face, which was more than I thought I would pay for East Carolina

Most people that bought these tickets will be going to the game. It would be stupid to buy the tickets and then sell them to people later that are too cheap to buy them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT