ADVERTISEMENT

CJ FULLER ARRESTED

Robbing the dopeman has become gainful employment amongst youth of today. I'm wondering if things like this have gone on there before and they are having to come to grips that they aren't on the team anymore. so the free outs are gone. Probably blame it on the Duke guy.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
1. Needed money to go to Charleston to see Little Nuke. He is the supplier.
2. They hit a money man for Little Nuke.

It will one or the other. I suspect it will be the first one.

Well, if they weren't "Solid Orange" before they are now.

What a bunch of freakin idiots. I know first hand (whether people want to believe it or not) how there are people in the program that bust their A$$ trying to help these young men become men. They are given so many oppurtunities and still there are some who just pi$$ it away. It isn't sad its Stupid!

Regarding the crime, Clemson may be small but its got the same drug problem that many schools have now. Carolina doesnt have a crime problem, Columbia does. Just like Charleston, Greenville, etc.

Clemson city. :). Armed robbery in broad daylight. Suspects recognized their car.

Taters being taters.

First brush with the law? Doubtful

First time they've had to pay the consequences? Absolutely

I'm sure certain incidents were brushed under the rug while they had eligibility. A model citizen does not just wake up one morning and decide to commit armed robbery.
This time when the cops called the coaches to come get them they said "sorry, he doesn't play here anymore"

Wonder why 3 men in a white Mercedes would need to perform armed robbery and what a large amount of cash was doing in a cabinet of a residence and not deposited in a bank. You think Clemson's finest will give truthful answers to these questions and our local media keep the pressure on for answers.....

Gene Sapakoff had more details in his article on the crime. It is not as vague as the WSPA article....

From there, Johnson, Fuller and Ferguson allegedly took the victim's cell phone and a large amount of cash from the kitchen cabinet and a nightstand from the back bedroom, according to the arrest warrant. According to the police department, the men left the apartment and headed in the direction of a downtown parking deck. Police were able to identify them by video from a City of Clemson parking deck and they were arrested without incident. The three were in a white Mercedes, registered to a family member of one of them. The victims listed in the arrest warrant were a 20-year-old white female and a 21-year-old white male.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Wonder why 3 men in a white Mercedes would need to perform armed robbery and what a large amount of cash was doing in a cabinet of a residence and not deposited in a bank. You think Clemson's finest will give truthful answers to these questions and our local media keep the pressure on for answers.....

Gene Sapakoff had more details in his article on the crime. It is not as vague as the WSPA article....

From there, Johnson, Fuller and Ferguson allegedly took the victim's cell phone and a large amount of cash from the kitchen cabinet and a nightstand from the back bedroom, according to the arrest warrant. According to the police department, the men left the apartment and headed in the direction of a downtown parking deck. Police were able to identify them by video from a City of Clemson parking deck and they were arrested without incident. The three were in a white Mercedes, registered to a family member of one of them. The victims listed in the arrest warrant were a 20-year-old white female and a 21-year-old white male.

What did the nightstand have in it?

Parking deck?
mopp_0611_02_z-mopar_salvage_yards-stacked.jpg

Hometown of the victims? Possibly locals?
"Little Nuk" is from the area. Same hair and about a foot shorter. Lives in Charleston area. Runs are made to get the wacky weed. He never delivers.
Large amounts of cash could equal the house of stash.

You know we find humor in any negative media attention towards our hated rivals but this actually makes me a little sad! Duke player was going to new school to finish his last year of football to hopefully make a statement for a career in NFL. Johnson just finished Pro Day trying for a second chance in NFL. Obviously had an agent and family routing for him to achieve his goals. Fuller was always a decent player and put a hurting on Ohio two yrs ago in the playoffs. He knew he had been passed on the depth chart but was going to be a graduate transfer, again trying to reach his dreams of NFL.

All of that pretty much came to an end with a quick dumb decision to rob a drug dealer. But the courts don't distinguish between drug dealers and civilians when it comes to armed robbery. Now not only will the NFL aspirations likely come to an end but the likelihood of them becoming productive citizens just dropped by probably 1000 times. Hopefully things filter out accordingly and whatever is true they pay the consequences.

I guess that was the long way to say, I hate seeing kids with opportunities just throw them away with one bad decision. Don't matter who they play for, just seems to be much more of the norm in our society!!

Driving a family members white Mercedes sounds kind of sketchy to me. Bet Dabo sent his henchman to retrieve the car once story broke and handed the parents a large bag of cash to keep quiet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT