ADVERTISEMENT

CJ Spiller new Clemson rb coach

Not making fun of the guy. Great athlete avoided contact. Smart perhaps? I watched him do a Heisman pose after returning the opening KO for a TD vs USC in 2009. Late third quarter, Darian Stewart knocked the shit out of him, separating him from the ball, ie: a fumble. He looked anything but Heisman like after that. Took his helmet off, sat down, and placed a towel over his head, and never returned. I watched him thru my binoculars until 0:00 was on the clock. He was hurting, but I don’t blame him, he got ‘lit up’ by a ten year NFL safety.
You're a sad clown. Dude battled turf toe the entire season and still managed to return a KO for a TD against USC and one against Maryland with one shoe on. Then he was MVP of the ACCCG against 10-2 Georgia Tech, going 20 carries for 233 yards and 4 TDs. Just stop. You're an embarrassment.

Whats your point? i was qouting a fellow tater of yours who's undeniably wrong.
CJ Spiller net worth $85 million
Not sure what his exact worth is but I can tell you he saved the vast majority of his contract money from his days with the Bills. He only lived on his base salary and saved all the signing bonus, etc money. At least that’s what he told me.

You're a sad clown. Dude battled turf toe the entire season and still managed to return a KO for a TD against USC and one against Maryland with one shoe on. Then he was MVP of the ACCCG against 10-2 Georgia Tech, going 20 carries for 233 yards and 4 TDs. Just stop. You're an embarrassment.

Fornicate you! Spiller had vagina toe. Also, in case you don’t recall, Carolina was called for offsides on the opening KO, so we it again, which ‘toelio’ ran back for a TD. SOB struck the Heisman Pose, and two quarters later he’s on the bench with a headache, towel on his head...lol

Turf toe didn’t have a damn thing to do with Darian Stewart knocking the feces out of pre-season Heisman winning Spiller. He didn’t want no mo after that hit-fumble.

WGAS what Spiller did vs. Maryland or GT? I don’t recall mentioning anything but what happened at WB in 2009! Stay on the subject skippy!

Head on back to TI CLOWN!

Fornicate you! Spiller had vagina toe. Also, in case you don’t recall, Carolina was called for offsides on the opening KO, so we it again, which ‘toelio’ ran back for a TD. SOB struck the Heisman Pose, and two quarters later he’s on the bench with a headache, towel on his head...lol

Turf toe didn’t have a damn thing to do with Darian Stewart knocking the feces out of pre-season Heisman winning Spiller. He didn’t want no mo after that hit-fumble.

WGAS what Spiller did vs. Maryland or GT? I don’t recall mentioning anything but what happened at WB in 2009! Stay on the subject skippy!

Head on back to TI CLOWN!
The point is you said he was soft. He did everything I mentioned with a badly injured foot. You just keep clowning yourself. Guessing your USC degree (assuming you have one) wasn't in reading comprehension.

The point is you said he was soft. He did everything I mentioned with a badly injured foot. You just keep clowning yourself. Guessing your USC degree (assuming you have one) wasn't in reading comprehension.

You answered my post and tried to change the subject douchebag. Nice try, stop embarrassing yourself on your rivals site! Spiller’s vaunted NFL career

EIGHT SEASONS 3,451 yards rushing and 1,484 yards receiving. Underwhelming

Now back to 2009 USC/CU game.

Spiller ran the opening ko for a TD. Heisman pose coming off the field lmao! Enter Darian Stewart’s vicious hit, exit Spiller, never saw a Heisman pose after that. Only Spiller, helmet off, towel over head, aching head

Spiller was a dynamic athlete in space, not very tough between the tackles. Just a fact, sorry. Like I said he had ‘toelio’..

Let’s end this debate while you’re behind...I’ll let it go if you will. Don’t you have anything to post on TI? Asking for a friend. They think Spiller was a Heisman winner over there...maybe that’s your audience for praising him???

You answered my post and tried to change the subject douchebag. Nice try, stop embarrassing yourself on your rivals site! Spiller’s vaunted NFL career

EIGHT SEASONS 3,451 yards rushing and 1,484 yards receiving. Underwhelming

Now back to 2009 USC/CU game.

Spiller ran the opening ko for a TD. Heisman pose coming off the field lmao! Enter Darian Stewart’s vicious hit, exit Spiller, never saw a Heisman pose after that. Only Spiller, helmet off, towel over head, aching head

Spiller was a dynamic athlete in space, not very tough between the tackles. Just a fact, sorry. Like I said he had ‘toelio’..

Let’s end this debate while you’re behind...I’ll let it go if you will. Don’t you have anything to post on TI? Asking for a friend. They think Spiller was a Heisman winner over there...maybe that’s your audience for praising him???
When's your induction ceremony into the Toughest Internet Bro Hall of Fame? CJ wants to know if you can get him a ticket.

Yea we know. It’s easy as hell to win in the ACC. That’s why we have one, and don’t have one in the SEC. By coming to another teams board and trying to be a ****, you proved his point.

I'm not here to be a **** or be disrespectful. Respectfully, UofSC only has one championship period in their history because of always changing and not being consistent top to bottom. From a winning standpoint the best conference in the nation has done nothing for UofSC since joining the SEC in 1992( 29 years in the SEC) pacifically winning championships. How many championships do you think UofSC could possibly have had they chose to stay in the ACC back in 1970 Winning the ACC championship in 1969. ( 51 years). Now think present day when it come to winning consistently, recruiting elite players consistently and over all potential and brand name. You would think that success and winning would be more attainable with 10 conference championship vs 1 conference championship all time at UofSC. The big Picture isn't so much the conference championship as much as it is winning championships. UofSC had a chance to continue to stay at the top of the ACC but decided it was best to leave the ACC

Last edited:
I'm not here to be a **** or be disrespectful. Respectfully, UofSC only has one championship period in their history because of always changing and not being consistent top to bottom. From a winning standpoint the best conference in the nation has done nothing for UofSC since joining the SEC in 1992( 29 years in the SEC) pacifically winning championships. How many championships do you think UofSC could possibly have had they chose to stay in the ACC back in 1970 Winning the ACC championship in 1969. ( 51 years). Now think present day when it come to winning consistently, recruiting elite players consistently and over all potential and brand name. You would think that success and winning would be more attainable with 10 conference championship vs 1 conference championship all time at UofSC. The big Picture isn't so much the conference championship as much as it is winning championships. UofSC had a chance to continue to stay at the top of the ACC but decided it was best to leave the ACC

I’m not reading all that. You lost your chance to debate when you proved the opposite with your remark. You can’t seriously think the ACC isn’t the weakest P5 conference. Clemson is ranked preseason #1 bc of the cake walk they have to the post season. It was also further proved when the ACC had a 50% chance to win the CFP with 2 of the 4 teams, and didn’t make it pass the semis. No one is saying Carolina is a championship team. But no way Clemson goes undefeated playing an SEC schedule.

Reactions: redrogers
I’m not reading all that. You lost your chance to debate when you proved the opposite with your remark. You can’t seriously think the ACC isn’t the weakest P5 conference. Clemson is ranked preseason #1 bc of the cake walk they have to the post season. It was also further proved when the ACC had a 50% chance to win the CFP with 2 of the 4 teams, and didn’t make it pass the semis. No one is saying Carolina is a championship team. But no way Clemson goes undefeated playing an SEC schedule.

In my opinion, Clemson would have a greater chance to go undefeated in the SEC even without playing in the SEC because of its natural resources vs UofSC. I'm 47, was born, raised and live in this state and I have always heard its because of the ACC and we never play anybody. No doubt the SEC is and has been the strongest football conference. It is and has been top heavy also. Saban has won 7 NC at LSU and Alabama since 2003. While the ACC is one of the weakest conference. The record books are showing Clemson as one of the top 20 (15) P5 football programs regardless of the conference all time or winning percentage. for me the debate isn't over the SEC vs ACC. I don't pull for no conference, you are rooting against each program in your conference 3 times a year (football, Basketball and baseball) and what other sport you my like. If that is the case, why root for a program in your conference at all?

Reactions: flyfisher29640
In my opinion, Clemson would have a greater chance to go undefeated in the SEC even without playing in the SEC because of its natural resources vs UofSC. I'm 47, was born, raised and live in this state and I have always heard its because of the ACC and we never play anybody. No doubt the SEC is and has been the strongest football conference. It is and has been top heavy also. Saban has won 7 NC at LSU and Alabama since 2003. While the ACC is one of the weakest conference. The record books are showing Clemson as one of the top 20 (15) P5 football programs regardless of the conference all time or winning percentage. for me the debate isn't over the SEC vs ACC. I don't pull for no conference, you are rooting against each program in your conference 3 times a year (football, Basketball and baseball) and what other sport you my like. If that is the case, why root for a program in your conference at all?

You’re forgetting the 15 years in a row the SEC won the national championship. It may be fairly 1 sided, even tho LSU just won last year. But you’re telling me, if Clemson was 4-8 or 2-8 or whatever the case may be, and didn’t have a post season, Bowl game or CFP appearance, you wouldn’t root for your conference? It’s conference pride, but I know I’ve always rooted for the SEC even when we having 10-11 win seasons those blessed 3 years in a row. You’re also over looking the fact that if y’all were in the SEC, depending on when you joined, you may not have ended up a power house. I mean honestly, a huge pitch for Clemson, is come play for the tigers, you can look good against weaker competition, and you can save yourself for the NFL, and I’m not just saying that, I heard it on 105.5 the ROAR in the upstate last week, “the flagship radio for Clemson athletics.” Your own broadcasters said that. Obv the debate is pointless bc there’s no way to tell but, yea you might get more revenue but what would that change? Y’all already recruit on a national level, have top notch facilities.. what else do y’all need? More bag man money? Geez. There’s no way Clemson can go undefeated playing Georgia, Bama, Florida, LSU, A&M, Auburn week in and week out. It’s not going to happen. You also wouldn’t get to rest up your starters and play your 2nd and 3rd string players every game like y’all get to in the ACC.

Reactions: redrogers
You’re forgetting the 15 years in a row the SEC won the national championship. It may be fairly 1 sided, even tho LSU just won last year. But you’re telling me, if Clemson was 4-8 or 2-8 or whatever the case may be, and didn’t have a post season, Bowl game or CFP appearance, you wouldn’t root for your conference? It’s conference pride, but I know I’ve always rooted for the SEC even when we having 10-11 win seasons those blessed 3 years in a row. You’re also over looking the fact that if y’all were in the SEC, depending on when you joined, you may not have ended up a power house. I mean honestly, a huge pitch for Clemson, is come play for the tigers, you can look good against weaker competition, and you can save yourself for the NFL, and I’m not just saying that, I heard it on 105.5 the ROAR in the upstate last week, “the flagship radio for Clemson athletics.” Your own broadcasters said that. Obv the debate is pointless bc there’s no way to tell but, yea you might get more revenue but what would that change? Y’all already recruit on a national level, have top notch facilities.. what else do y’all need? More bag man money? Geez. There’s no way Clemson can go undefeated playing Georgia, Bama, Florida, LSU, A&M, Auburn week in and week out. It’s not going to happen. You also wouldn’t get to rest up your starters and play your 2nd and 3rd string players every game like y’all get to in the ACC.

15 years in a row the SEC won the NC in football, what? Yes Im telling you that if Clemson isn't playing, Im not watching! Dabo says the fun is in the winning, would you agree? Clemson financially is over 100 million annually without the SEC's( best Football conference) TV contracts. The ACC TV contract helps Clemson for sure but so does the success they have in football ( the bread winner of all programs in any conference nationally). I didn't watch and wasn't pulling for either team in the CFP final, Ohio St was a better team than Clemson this year. If Clemson would have joined the SEC in 1992 the SEC would be adding a school who had won 14 ACC championships and 1 NC at that time. My point is Clemson has consistently played who they were suppose to play conference wise going on 68 years. A big difference between Clemson and UofSC and history shows it, is that Clemson has consistently been more consistent through out the years Than UofSC period. Forget about the conferences, UofSC biggest hurdle isn't the SEC even though winning the SEC championship would be a mountain to climb.

Last edited:
Reactions: flyfisher29640
15 years in a row the SEC won the NC in football, what? Yes Im telling you that if Clemson isn't playing, Im not watching! Dabo says the fun is in the winning, would you agree? Clemson financially is over 100 million annually without the SEC's( best Football conference) TV contracts. The ACC TV contract helps Clemson for sure but so does the success they have in football ( the bread winner of all programs in any conference nationally). I didn't watch and wasn't pulling for either team in the CFP final, Ohio St was a better team than Clemson this year. When Y'all joined the SEC doesn't matter. if Clemson would have joined the SEC in 1992 the SEC would be adding a school who had won 14 ACC championships and 1 NC at that time. My point is Clemson has consistently played who they were suppose to play conference wise going on 68 years. A big difference between Clemson and UofSC and history shows it, is that Clemson has consistently been more consistent through out the years Than UofSC period. Forget about the conferences, UofSC biggest hurdle isn't the SEC even though the winning the SEC would be a mountain to climb.

You said it’s one sided, but for those 15 years, it wasn’t just Alabama winning them. Of course the fun is in the damn winning, but we ain’t got a whole lot winning going on right now, do we? So since we don’t get bowl games, it’s nice to pull for teams we match up against and see how they do. Like I said tho, I pulled for the SEC even when Spurrier was here. But of course you don’t, because Dabo says the funs in winning AND THE ACC DONT WIN SHIT! Y’all didnt win a single bowl game this year, the only conference to do so other than the PAC12 who only played 2-3 games. I think 2. Clemson has NEVER been able to recruit the way they have been the last 10 or so years. Since the year y’all landed Sammy, and Steward, and Bellamy and that other 5* .. y’all had never had a class like that. Had y’all entered the SEC in 92 rather than UofSC, y'all wouldn’t have been able to get where you are now. You started landing recruits bc you were going 10-2 and cruising to ACCCGs. No way you would’ve been beating Tennessee and UGA and Florida and Arky (when Beliema was the coach) with the recruits you had, and you wouldn’t have ever started getting the recruits y’all are accustomed to now bc you wouldn’t be winning. Also, I named those specific schools bc I assume you’d be in the East for this pointless argument since you’d be taking our place. You owe everything Dabo has built to playing in a shit conference. You say forget about the conferences but the whole reason this debate started was Bc you were sick of the weak conference rhetoric. But ya can’t argue with facts. So I understand yall don’t cheer on the ACC bc there isn’t anything to cheer for. But don’t act like S.C. fans are the only ones to cheer for their conference. We aren’t the only school that has done the SEC chant and we aren’t the only fan base to cheer on our conference. But yes, even tho we want Bama to win over some other conference that doesn’t benefit our school at all, we do still wanna win when we play them. But when ya don’t have anyone to pull for, why not cheer on the teams that you interact with.

You said it’s one sided, but for those 15 years, it wasn’t just Alabama winning them. Of course the fun is in the damn winning, but we ain’t got a whole lot winning going on right now, do we? So since we don’t get bowl games, it’s nice to pull for teams we match up against and see how they do. Like I said tho, I pulled for the SEC even when Spurrier was here. But of course you don’t, because Dabo says the funs in winning AND THE ACC DONT WIN SHIT! Y’all didnt win a single bowl game this year, the only conference to do so other than the PAC12 who only played 2-3 games. I think 2. Clemson has NEVER been able to recruit the way they have been the last 10 or so years. Since the year y’all landed Sammy, and Steward, and Bellamy and that other 5* .. y’all had never had a class like that. Had y’all entered the SEC in 92 rather than UofSC, y'all wouldn’t have been able to get where you are now. You started landing recruits bc you were going 10-2 and cruising to ACCCGs. No way you would’ve been beating Tennessee and UGA and Florida and Arky (when Beliema was the coach) with the recruits you had, and you wouldn’t have ever started getting the recruits y’all are accustomed to now bc you wouldn’t be winning. Also, I named those specific schools bc I assume you’d be in the East for this pointless argument since you’d be taking our place. You owe everything Dabo has built to playing in a shit conference. You say forget about the conferences but the whole reason this debate started was Bc you were sick of the weak conference rhetoric. But ya can’t argue with facts. So I understand yall don’t cheer on the ACC bc there isn’t anything to cheer for. But don’t act like S.C. fans are the only ones to cheer for their conference. We aren’t the only school that has done the SEC chant and we aren’t the only fan base to cheer on our conference. But yes, even tho we want Bama to win over some other conference that doesn’t benefit our school at all, we do still wanna win when we play them. But when ya don’t have anyone to pull for, why not cheer on the teams that you interact with.

Because you root against them ( cuss them, F them during the year and try to get everyone who will listen to hear you out on why a certain team, Florida 2 years ago shouldn't have won or this was a TD and that wasn't). You have been debating/communicating with me what I put in Parentheses. UofSC biggest problem historically has been internal and the history results and present day results show that. If you have been around for a while you can see it. You are arguing or trying to debate the history books and why Clemson couldn't win if they were in the SEC. No disrespect, UofSC based off 29 years for sure cannot win The SEC championship or consistently win in the SEC. History says UofSC can't win consistently period regardless the conference y'all have played in. I do Believe Shane Beamer from a Culture and drive standpoint is the best hire present day for UofSC. That's giving The UofSC credit!

Last edited:
I remember that hit. He basically quit the game after D Stew stuck him

My POINT. I had my binoculars on him. Dude sat his ass on CU’s bench with a towel over his head for a while. I don’t think anyone ever hit him that hard, EVER!

As I stated, in space/kick returner, Spiller was dynamic at times. After Stewart’s hit, his ‘dynamic’ was squatting on the bench, seemingly somewhat dazed with the towel thingy!

If, a big IF, he hadn’t struck that Heisman pose after the KO return, I’d have given him a pass here. Don’t want none, don’t start none. Dude got LIT UP later in the game, he felt it, and everyone watching knew it!

Because you root against them ( cuss them, F them during the year and try to get everyone who will listen to hear you out on why a certain team, Florida 2 years ago shouldn't have won or this was a TD and that wasn't). You have been debating/communicating with me what I put in Parentheses. UofSC biggest problem historically has been internal and the history results and present day results show that. If you have been around for a while you can see it. You are arguing or trying to debate the history books and why Clemson couldn't win if they were in the SEC. No disrespect, UofSC based off 29 years for sure cannot win The SEC championship or consistently win in the SEC. History says UofSC can't win consistently period regardless the conference y'all have played in. I do Believe Shane Beamer from a Culture and drive standpoint is the best hire present day for UofSC. That's giving The UofSC credit!

There’s also some idiots that root against us when we play y’all but root for us when we don’t. That’s shit I’ve heard tailgating in the West End when we’ve been on a BYE. So what’s the difference? The point was the ACC is weak. That what started this and you’ll never be able to tell me other wise until you prove it. And BTW, I don’t know who you’re talking to that has said we have some rich history of winning, but punch them in the mouth for me. They obv don’t know shit.

There’s also some idiots that root against us when we play y’all but root for us when we don’t. That’s shit I’ve heard tailgating in the West End when we’ve been on a BYE. So what’s the difference? The point was the ACC is weak. That what started this and you’ll never be able to tell me other wise until you prove it. And BTW, I don’t know who you’re talking to that has said we have some rich history of winning, but punch them in the mouth for me. They obv don’t know shit.

I've heard I pull for Clemson only when they are not playing the Gamecocks and vise versa. That thinking is crap. I pull for Clemson and Clemson only,(no high school, college or major leagues). I want the UofSC to loose in everything. I have and do give credit to the gamecocks when granted ( baseball championships) pacifically has I have gotten older. My niece is a sophomore at UofSC, I definitely root for her because of her effort. I think people, fans underestimate how hard it is to win regardless who you play or what conference you play in. UofSC, losses = App St, Citadel in the last 10 years. Clemson, losses = Pitt, Syracuse in the last 10 years. Clemson Had a good run in the 80's, my first Clemson vs UofSC game I attended was 1986 a 17 - 17 score when the game clock hit zero, neither team won. There was a time when Clemson was loosing to WF 2005, (2008 got Tommy Bowden fired). What Dabo has accomplished at Clemson starting with beating the teams Clemson should beat (WF,Pitt and Syracuse) most of the time has shown me how hard it is to win consistently or get to the top. It's even harder to stay on top consistently. Look At Clemson in 2018 vs Alabama (44 -16). Then look at the last 2 years vs LSU and Ohio St. Now look at this years NC team, Alabama. I believe the ceilings at some schools are higher because of their over all success historically. Tennessee would be a school if that got their crap together that could get back on top of the mountain, winning a NC because they have been there and done that historically. The ACC is weak but overblown because it is hard to win week in and week out. Everybody recruits and like Danny Ford said in the Late 80's it's not his or Clemson fault they recruit better players, the jimmy's and Joe's you need to get the job done, Look at Tennessee and supposedly Georgia now!!
Dabo was right when he got on the reporter concerning Clemsoning because he knew the effort his program was given top to bottom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zann77
"that's what he told me" google clears up what CJ Spiller "told you"
Not sure what his exact worth is but I can tell you he saved the vast majority of his contract money from his days with the Bills. He only lived on his base salary and saved all the signing bonus, etc money. At least that’s what he told me.

"Clemsoning" is more of a brand name than "Clemson" ever will be

Reactions: 76MACC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT