ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2020- PWOs

GamecockinHouston

Mar 13, 2019
I have never seen so many PWO being announced in the past. Guys to take flyers on and looks like we stole a few guys who could be scholarship guys in D1. 12 guys so far, unless I missed some.

Jesse Sanders, TE- Offers from Army, Marshall, Coastal, Ga St, Akron
Darryle Ware, LB- GA Tech offer/ Coastal 3* guy
Kamarah Reynolds-Hall, DB- App State offer, some other interest.

Fabian Goodman,DB, Andre's son, is another of note.
Bradley Dunn,FB- Hammond
Ben Rollins, WR
James Reedy, OL
Churck Stickland, OL
Dylan Sebuck, OL
Hunter Rogers, LS, 4 1/2 star LS according to Kohls Kicking
McKay Melnick
Reed Charpia

I have never seen so many PWO being announced in the past. Guys to take flyers on and looks like we stole a few guys who could be scholarship guys in D1. 12 guys so far, unless I missed some.

Bradley Dunn,FB- Hammond
Ben Rollins, WR
James Reedy, OL
Churck Stickland, OL
Dylan Sebuck, OL
McKay Melnick
Reed Charpia

Reed Charpia? Is he a legacy or is it just my old man's false memory that we had a former player of that name.

GET OFF MY GRASS.

Bradley Dunn,FB- Hammond
Ben Rollins, WR
James Reedy, OL
Churck Stickland, OL
Dylan Sebuck, OL
McKay Melnick
Reed Charpia

Missed Brandon Edwards. Good looking RB from Blythewood. McKay had an offer from Presbyterian and 5 others from some smaller schools. Mercer was strong with him until Coach Lamb was fired

Missed Brandon Edwards. Good looking RB from Blythewood. McKay had an offer from Presbyterian and 5 others from some smaller schools. Mercer was strong with him until Coach Lamb was fired
Presbyterian doesn't give football scholarships.

Reed Charpia? Is he a legacy or is it just my old man's false memory that we had a former player of that name.

GET OFF MY GRASS.

There was one at Furman, not sure if related:

DAVID CHARPIA '84 -- Football (1980-83)...four-year letterman...two-year starter at quarterback...two-time All-Southern Conference and All-South Carolina selection (1982 & '83)...as a starter, led Furman to a 19-5-1 record and back-to-back league championships in 1982 & '83...helped Furman post wins over South Carolina (28-23) and Georgia Tech (17-14)...served as a team co-captain on 1983 championship squad...passed for 1,524 yards in 1982 and 1,811 yards in 1983...two-time recipient of Furman's Paladin (MVP) Award...currently ranks sixth on Furman's career passing chart (3,591 yards) and eighth in career total offense (3,980 yards, 25 TDs)...Greenville, South Carolina.

Has been inducted into Furman's Hall of Fame.

Reed Chapia played and later coached at Newberry College.

He played HS football at Summerville, got inducted into Newberry's HOF as a player. Also coached James Island High School for a number of years.

His dad Rusty Charpia is head football/baseball/AD at Brooklyn Cayce HS and played at Clemson.

Played at Midland Valley because his dad was the coach there in Mid 80’s. Walked on at Clemson I believe.

I hope and pray one of these guys becomes a Hunter Renfro type player for us. Talk about hitting the jackpot. One of Clemson’s great fortunes among many lately.

I wish the staff would’ve gotten Kameron Brown from Charleston Southern to come play. He was a graduate transfer WR that ended up at coastal. Huge target. Oh well...

Reactions: Bobbymelnick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT