ADVERTISEMENT

Classless tigers

cocktal

Dec 13, 2014
I know a lot of Clemson fans come to this site everyday, as I go to tigernet.com. One
of your classy posters who goes by the handle- W8kbrder posted a pic of the funnel
cloud over West Columbia commenting that " it would take more than a funnel cloud
to clean up roach" , then he must have lost his train of thought and ended this inane,
vulgar, low class post. Then followed Tigerdrummer who stated " that a funnel cloud
would do West Columbia a lot of good". Sounds like these half-raised idiots would
enjoy seeing destruction and tragedy hit the Columbia area. I am 72 years old, spent
my whole life in S.C. ( except for the 4 years in Air Force) and I have many Clemson
fans who are my good friends. My youngest son is a Clemson graduate. If you Clemson
people have any sense of decency, you will go to tigernet.com and tell these pathetic,
inbred neanderthals to shut the hell up and crawl back into the cesspools they live in.

I know a lot of Clemson fans come to this site everyday, as I go to tigernet.com. One
of your classy posters who goes by the handle- W8kbrder posted a pic of the funnel
cloud over West Columbia commenting that " it would take more than a funnel cloud
to clean up roach" , then he must have lost his train of thought and ended this inane,
vulgar, low class post. Then followed Tigerdrummer who stated " that a funnel cloud
would do West Columbia a lot of good". Sounds like these half-raised idiots would
enjoy seeing destruction and tragedy hit the Columbia area. I am 72 years old, spent
my whole life in S.C. ( except for the 4 years in Air Force) and I have many Clemson
fans who are my good friends. My youngest son is a Clemson graduate. If you Clemson
people have any sense of decency, you will go to tigernet.com and tell these pathetic,
inbred neanderthals to shut the hell up and crawl back into the cesspools they live in.
The sheephumpers would never say it to you face, and I'm not sure you ever rid yourself of the stink after visiting that cesspool tigernuts.

Some Clemson fans are world class idiots. The ironic thing that escapes these brilliant intellectuals is that a lot of Clemson fans live in West Columbia- like that should matter.

That was a terrifying site. From what I hear, some school children were pretty scared about that time.

I can promise you, when I hear of a natural disaster or bad news, the last thing on my mind would be "I hope it impacts a Clemson fan. " You have to be a real moron to think like that.

Was there any damage in the midlands? Im in Summerville, and no updates. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: nikolas22
Stay off their board. I don't get what is so hard about that.
Read this board. They live here. I was on the tigernet.com and made a passing reference about
Willie Corn and got banned. This board allows them to roam freely and that is the only way I
can get a mesage to them. I don't apologize for going to their board because I want to know what
their little minds are thinking. Sometimes it is fascinating.

Tigernet is full of extremists who think of themselves as the best and nothing less. I remember going to Tigernet when the murder - suicide happened at USC and saw some really low stuff they posted. I know some clemson fans who are good friends and they are nice people, and even told me they hate Tigernet because of all the negativity towards everything. And God forbid some happen to Memorial Stadium if they keep wishing disaster on Williams-Brice.

Why even go to that website? It's nothing but histrionic ****ery for nitwits. It's essentially the Newsmax of Clemson talk.

http://coladaily.com/2015/10/10/usc-rivals-offer-help-columbia/

Way to sum up an entire fanbase based on the responses of a few. I suppose those that helped with the flood were classless as well.

Edit: sorry, was not meant for OP but a few of those that responded. There are some in every crowd.

Last edited:

Way to sum up an entire fanbase based on the responses of a few. I suppose those that helped with the flood were classless as well.

Edit: sorry, was not meant for OP but a few of those that responded. There are some in every crowd.
The only thing you have to say is "It's Tigernet" the rest is self explanatory. Used to be a decent site to discuss things...but they went completely downhill a few years ago....and now rivals The Big Apple as one of the worst sites to post on....or read.

May not be the entire fan base that feels that way, but 80% of the tiger fans I know spew that same crap.

I worked at an emergency center during the flooding and heard tater fans poking fun about the situation in Columbia. Saying stuff like "about time", " Cootastrophe" and saying they wish it would wash the whole city and school away. Truely pathetic.

If a grown man gets affended by a post on the freaking Internet........well i dont want to affend anyone. Good lord, if my house burnt down tomorrow i could care less if someone laughs on the Internet about. If you aint in my face, well you mean nothing to me.

If a grown man gets affended by a post on the freaking Internet........well i dont want to affend anyone. Good lord, if my house burnt down tomorrow i could care less if someone laughs on the Internet about. If you aint in my face, well you mean nothing to me.
You capitalize internet but don't capitalize the Lord's name? I can hear you now. "Come on, God, I wrote it on the internet. Why you so easily offended?"

Genesis 23:6 "Hear us my lord, you are a prince of God among us. Bury your dead in the choicest of our tombs. None of us will withhold from you his tomb to hinder you from burying your dead"

Last edited:
You should have asked:

How's a tornado like a Clemson divorce?

With either the doublewide is history.

It's not the entire fan-base. It's a healthy percentage of the posters on Tigernet.

Several of my close Clemson friends won't go on Tigernet. Some of my Gamecock friends won't come on here.

Read this board. They live here. I was on the tigernet.com and made a passing reference about
Willie Corn and got banned. This board allows them to roam freely and that is the only way I
can get a mesage to them. I don't apologize for going to their board because I want to know what
their little minds are thinking. Sometimes it is fascinating.

All Clemson boards are nothing but mutual admiration societies. Any posts and posters to the contrary are banned. Clemson folks are mostly like emotional democrats. They'll practically riot over THEIR right to free speech, but will cry, whine, complain, and do whatever they can to silence anyone who dares to exercise that same right to disagree. In other words, they can dish it out, but they can't take it. I personally wish our mods would be a tad more discriminating about who they allow to post on FGF

Reactions: SCcocks4ever
I am a Clemson grad and fan, as well as a Columbia resident. The OP in this case points out that he knows that this crap only applies to a certain segment of Clemson fans, as he does know some Clemson grads that he likes and respects. Thats an issue with every Fan base from East Carolina to UCLA. It is easy to post anonymously on a message board with zero repercussions or accountability. ALL fanbases, including mine and yours should look in the mirror. Just because I hope my alma mater beats yours doesn't mean that I don't respect you or a degree from South Carolina. Plenty of my friends have one. My wife has a grad degree from USC.

Contrary to what some would like to think, I did not marry my sister, I have all of my teeth(some are even white), I've never molested livestock, and I am a fairly productive member of society, but not a farmer.

The tornado in West Columbia yesterday was fortunately not as bad as it could have been. It scared me for friends of mine that could have been affected. During the flood, I took a week off of work to help my friends, neighbors and people I had never met try to recover what they could, demolish what they couldn't, and move on with some sort of normalcy. I also hosted two families in my home for over a week. Some were South Carolina graduates. I rented storage facilities for people to store their belongings, helped set up two different auctions to raise money for those affected, and helped coordinate with the Red Cross to set up the mobile tetanus shot station where some of you probably got a shot. I don't need or even want a pat on the back, but be careful how broad of a brush you paint with.

Think before you post something whether you would post it if your screen name was your actual name. Mine is Michael Boozer, by the way. Message boards would be a lot better place, with a touch of accountability.

I don't pay for access to GCC's premium board, just as most of you don't pay for TI's premium board. Just remember that anyone, anywhere can create a free account on Tigernet or this site and post whatever they want. Think about that before you judge people.

Do I hope Clemson beats South Carolina in Football, Basketball, Baseball, Rowing, or whatever else? Absolutely I do. Do I hate South Carolina fans? Absolutely not. I dislike plenty of people, and some are Clemson fans. I am happy that we are on top right now, but 5 in a row wasn't long ago, and the worm can turn quickly. Fans of either side that forget that will be brought to earth quickly.

When you have a negative encounter with a Clemson fan, or read a ridiculous post on a Clemson message board, please try to take a second and have a little perspective. Doing just that has made me a happier person, in general.

Last edited:
Stay off their board. I don't get what is so hard about that.[/
I am a Clemson grad and fan, as well as a Columbia resident. The OP in this case points out that he knows that this crap only applies to a certain segment of Clemson fans, as he does know some Clemson grads that he likes and respects. Thats an issue with every Fan base from East Carolina to UCLA. It is easy to post anonymously on a message board with zero repercussions or accountability. ALL fanbases, including mine and yours should look in the mirror. Just because I hope my alma mater beats yours doesn't mean that I don't respect you or a degree from South Carolina. Plenty of my friends have one. My wife has a grad degree from USC.

Contrary to what some would like to think, I did not marry my sister, I have all of my teeth(some are even white), I've never molested livestock, and I am a fairly productive member of society, but not a farmer.

The tornado in West Columbia yesterday was fortunately not as bad as it could have been. It scared me for friends of mine that could have been affected. During the flood, I took a week off of work to help my friends, neighbors and people I had never met try to recover what they could, demolish what they couldn't, and move on with some sort of normalcy. I also hosted two families in my home for over a week. Some were South Carolina graduates. I rented storage facilities for people to store their belongings, helped set up two different auctions to raise money for those affected, and helped coordinate with the Red Cross to set up the mobile tetanus shot station where some of you probably got shot. I don't need or even want a pat on the back, but be careful how broad of a brush you paint with.

Think before you post something whether you would post it if your screen name was your actual name. Mine is Michael Boozer, by the way. Message boards would be a lot better place, with a touch of accountability.

I don't pay for access to GCC's premium board, just as most of you don't pay for TI's premium board. Just remember that anyone, anywhere can create a free account on Tigernet or this site and post whatever they want. Think about that before you judge people.

Do I hope Clemson beats South Carolina in Football, Basketball, Baseball, Rowing, or whatever else? Absolutely I do. Do I hate South Carolina fans? Absolutely not. I dislike plenty of people, and some are Clemson fans. I am happy that we are on top right now, but 5 in a row wasn't long ago, and the worm can turn quickly. Fans of either side that forget that will be brought to earth quickly.

When you have a negative encounter with a Clemson fan, or read a ridiculous post on a Clemson message board, please try to take a second and have a little perspective. Doing just that has made me a happier person, in general.

Genesis 23:6 "Hear us my lord, you are a prince of God among us. Bury your dead in the choicest of our tombs. None of us will withhold from you his tomb to hinder you from burying your dead"
That's in reference to Abraham, hence lord isn't capitalized. They aren't speaking to the Lord God. Just sayin'.

Reactions: uscgamecock-1
I'm a Clemson fan that posts a little here and on Tigernet, but I mostly read and look for information or get entertained by idiot posters. Every football program has bad fans or idiots and they are usually the ones that never set foot in a classroom of the school they pledge allegiance to. I had a great experience in Arizona at the national championship game interacting with other Clemson fans as well as the Alabama fans in attendance. This was the most well behaved large gathering of people I had ever witnessed. After the game, some nice Bama fans were even buying my wife and I drinks at the hotel bar. I made the comment to them that I didn't see any of the rude low class Bama fans that I had always heard about. We came to the conclusion that the upper echelon of both fans bases were in attendance, those low class rednecks that make all the noise couldn't afford the price tag to make that game.

Reactions: birdman70

The tornado in West Columbia yesterday was fortunately not as bad as it could have been. It scared me for friends of mine that could have been affected. During the flood, I took a week off of work to help my friends, neighbors and people I had never met try to recover what they could, demolish what they couldn't, and move on with some sort of normalcy. I also hosted two families in my home for over a week. Some were South Carolina graduates. I rented storage facilities for people to store their belongings, helped set up two different auctions to raise money for those affected, and helped coordinate with the Red Cross to set up the mobile tetanus shot station where some of you probably got a shot. I don't need or even want a pat on the back, but be careful how broad of a brush you paint with.

This is an excellent post. I expect that most people making those shameful remarks are very young with little life experience.

I'm a Clemson fan that posts a little here and on Tigernet, but I mostly read and look for information or get entertained by idiot posters. Every football program has bad fans or idiots and they are usually the ones that never set foot in a classroom of the school they pledge allegiance to. I had a great experience in Arizona at the national championship game interacting with other Clemson fans as well as the Alabama fans in attendance. This was the most well behaved large gathering of people I had ever witnessed. After the game, some nice Bama fans were even buying my wife and I drinks at the hotel bar. I made the comment to them that I didn't see any of the rude low class Bama fans that I had always heard about. We came to the conclusion that the upper echelon of both fans bases were in attendance, those low class rednecks that make all the noise couldn't afford the price tag to make that game.

Good point. I've noticed the same thing at the SEC championship games. I don't think the obnoxious fans can afford the tickets.

Unfortunately, most tiger fans that visit this board are the low class rednecks you refer of. It tarnishes the rest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT