ADVERTISEMENT

Clempsun

In my opinion- Clemson is ranked somewhere between ‘average to good’ as a team. We are ranked ‘below average’.

Clemson has declined since 2021/22. The problem with beating them is that we don’t seem to be getting better.

I’m waiting to see what 2024 brings- but we cant have another season like 2023. If we do then Beamer’s got to go.

Last edited:
How in the FUC* did we lose to them…..
Well...we have a shit AD and a shit "nepo" baby coach who has never earned anything in his life on his own accord. But mostly the shit AD's fault for his hires though. It's only getting worse until we clean house. Our talent level continues to decrease. We could have the NIL of Ohio st and still not compete in the SEC with these incompetent turds.

I’m waiting to see what 2024 brings- but we cant have another season like 2023. If we do then Beamer’s got to go.
You can stop waiting. Have you seen our 2024 schedule? Coach Beamer is not the problem with our football program. The problem is obviously the clueless guy that hires these incompetent head coaches. Nothing will be gained by firing Beamer after next season if the clueless guy is allowed to hire his third incompetent head coach.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT