ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Game

FLOtiger93

Jan 29, 2017
It’s been a while since we’ve discussed this

Do any of you have predictions on the game this year?

Too early. Injuries and several weeks to be played. If Hilinski cannot play for some reason we are in trouble. If Goldilocks cannot play they are in trouble.

At least now, there is some thought and hope for this game. Odds re we lose, but odds were not good yesterday either. I wouldn't bet the house on it:)

Imo UofSC beats Tenn with Hilinski playing and they beat Vandy with literally anyone at QB. I think they could beat aTm with Hilinski playing close to 100% as well. I think they lose to App looking forward to those last 2 games. Clemson matches up well with the Gamecocks (especially Clemson’s D vs Cock O) so I think Clemson wins this one. Verdict still out on UF but if Hilinski is okay, it’ll be a 10 point game at most.

You guys look to be improving throughout the season and the newer rushing attack/scheme is definitely working better. Kinlaw is a really good Dline and the secondary seems to be making strides. Early on there were some big holes in the back 7..especially against Mizzou when KB couldn’t hit water falling out of a boat. The last 2 weeks have looked promising from your perspective and Hilinski will keep growing if he can stay healthy.

Since we still have a couple of ranked teams on our schedule, including another top-10 team, we don't have the luxury of looking months ahead to an opponent.

Since we still have a couple of ranked teams on our schedule, including another top-10 team, we don't have the luxury of looking months ahead to an opponent.
You got that right! We can't be looking or even thinking ahead for any game. We just have sustain the way we played Saturday and everything will take care of itself.

Fans looking ahead has zero to do with the way our team plays.
I feel better about the Clemson game now and especially after Will beats Fla.:)
Two top 10 wins in a row. Should be ranked.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter

Not yet. Our defense is now good enough. I need to see more from our offense. A lot more from our offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT