ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson May break the 100 mark against our D

Nope, they play in the ACC. They play a bunch of high school teams. We’d score 100 on Louisville, go 11-1 and finish second in teh ACC. UCF is getting hosed by getting left out of playoffs instead of Clemson.

Clemson would be going to outback bowl at best if they had to play a real SEC schedule at Alabama, LSU, georgia, Kentucky, Texas a&m and Florida week in and week out instead of wake, Duke, Louisville etc...

Nice to know that if we switched places our fortunes would be reversed.

You can’t be for real

Nope, they play in the ACC. They play a bunch of high school teams. We’d score 100 on Louisville, go 11-1 and finish second in teh ACC. UCF is getting hosed by getting left out of playoffs instead of Clemson.

Clemson would be going to outback bowl at best if they had to play a real SEC schedule at Alabama, LSU, georgia, Kentucky, Texas a&m and Florida week in and week out instead of wake, Duke, Louisville etc...

Nice to know that if we switched places our fortunes would be reversed.
Yea right.Eyeroll

If that's what it takes to get the big shots attention at USC then so be it. Ray and all the BOT are at this game today.

They might. I'm still gonna be a Gamecock supporter and I'm proud of the effort our players displayed today. We've got some freshman getting experience and an upgrade in talent committed for 2019, if we can get them admitted.

No. It’ll be in the 60’s or 70’s easy. That QB will pick this secondary apart. They will shut it down at the half or midway through the third. We can hold their second team to maybe 21 points. It’s going to be ugly but not 100 point ugly.

Reactions: cockgun
They should have scored 100 last year and the year before. They took the foot off the break middle of the 3rd last year.

Not long ago, we were in their heads and we expected to win. Now it’s did a complete 180. Renfro can fake a punt catch TWICE in the same game and our guys fall for it instead of playing the ball and pinning them deep.
I don’t know how long it’ll take to get the type of leaders in who once again expect to win. But for now, this will get ugly quick. And the tater fans will have about 30-40 min of game time free of worry.

Reactions: lowcountry_cock13
I'm going around 55. Worlds better than us at the present. Anything back of that would be a small victory.

Spread probably gonna be about 20 to 24 points. If Cocks can sustain and score on a few drives...we could easily hang in the game form 3 or 4 quarters
In the end it would be about depth issues but we could cover. Don't think they are better than Georgia. Sorry Clem trolls...youre not. 45-23

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT