ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Players Doped Up?

ru4god2

Sep 5, 2008
Columbia, SC
so “trace amounts.” What does that mean? Enough to make a difference in performance, or not? A doctor friend of mine says it doesn’t “wear off” over time. It’s either in your system or it isn’t. So, would a player take “trace amounts” of something intentionally if it doesn’t enhance performance? Also, the whole team was tested. So why only these three? Something isn’t adding up here.

NCAA testing. They can not afford to test the whole team, so that statement is bogus.

so “trace amounts.” What does that mean? Enough to make a difference in performance, or not? A doctor friend of mine says it doesn’t “wear off” over time. It’s either in your system or it isn’t. So, would a player take “trace amounts” of something intentionally if it doesn’t enhance performance? Also, the whole team was tested. So why only these three? Something isn’t adding up here.

The statement that it "doesn't wear off" is also bogus. Everything in the body "wears off" eventually. But "trace amount" means enough to trigger a positive result. It's basically an adjective to try and diminish any negative thoughts.

IE: Someone tested positive for "trace amounts" of cocaine.
Sooo....just a little bit. Lol
It's still cocaine.

NCAA testing. They can not afford to test the whole team, so that statement is bogus.

Only the 3 were tested. They Were ALL dirty. Had they tested any that passed you can bet that rev Dabo would’ve been all over that!

Taters like to use statistics. Especially Mickey plyer and Dabo.

Here you go tater logic. Say approx 9 people tested and 3 fail. What percentage of your team is on dope?

Reactions: ru4god2

It's a banned substance. Testing positive for a banned substance is against the rules. Everything ingested is metabolized, so yes it does "wear off" over time. They tested positive before it wore off.

Reactions: ru4god2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT