ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson uses PEDs.

GamecockJL

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
Ostarine is a SARM, Selective Androgen Recepetor Modulator. It mimics steroid like effects. It reduces muscle wasting and increases muscle growth.

You can buy it online in the US for research purposes. Will Grier got busted at Florida for using a SARM. He put on 30lbs of muscle in a year.

Last edited:
Dabo said the players have no clue how they tested positive. Sure. Also he couldn't say if they were suspended for playoff. Translation: he's doing everything he can to make sure they play.
there is no way this substance is used sparingly in that program. They be to learn it's purpose, how to use it and how to acquire it without detection. I'll bet most of their players are using it. There is also no way a SARM got past their on campus screens. All up to date testing procedures look for them. These drugs became the rave after the designer steroids played out.

Dabo said the players have no clue how they tested positive. Sure. Also he couldn't say if they were suspended for playoff. Translation: he's doing everything he can to make sure they play.

don't forget Notre Dame is the opponent. The power and influence of their Alums won't allow Dablow to sweep this mess up. You best believe ND is pressing this to the max.

My question is this...If you find violators, do you test the whole team? Should wins be vacated for games they played in? If the player were academically ineligible, they would vacate wins. Wouldn't that be rich?
If they don’t fess up and admit they took it on their own they need to test the whole team to get to the bottom of it.

I'm almost positive those 3 players will be suspended for the playoffs and here's why:

I don't think Dabo would have disclosed the info unless he had to
It's a win-win for Dabo to suspend them:
If they win anyway, it doesn't matter
If they lose, he'll have a scapegoat.

Dabo hasn’t suspended anyone, which is interesting.
I'm almost positive those 3 players will be suspended for the playoffs and here's why:

I don't think Dabo would have disclosed the info unless he had to
It's a win-win for Dabo to suspend them:
If they win anyway, it doesn't matter
If they lose, he'll have a scapegoat.

Reactions: Brace1
Dabo hasn’t suspended anyone, which is interesting.

Well yeah, he's got to wait for the "B" test results. I can't really blame him for doing that. What will be interesting is if they fail the "B" test and he comes out and suspends them, claiming HE suspended them when I'm pretty sure it's up to the NCAA at that point.

Sorry, everyone, but Rev. Dabs has already said that ostarine is everywhere and his players did nothing wrong. We all have it in us apparently. Just some good ol, innocent boys at Quimpsun Cow College that are the victims of some horrible hoax. Spin, spin, spin and take zero responsibility just like always by the man-boy “coach.”

Reactions: PC31 and GamecockJL
Sorry, everyone, but Rev. Dabs has already said that ostarine is everywhere and his players did nothing wrong. We all have it in us apparently. Just some good ol, innocent boys at Quimpsun Cow College that are the victims of some horrible hoax. Spin, spin, spin and take zero responsibility just like always by the man-boy “coach.”
He honestly has those morons brainwashed. They honestly believe this synthetic muscle building research chemical is in everything.

I have always commented on this and I always will....with all the other variations of their name, please use something other than "Quimpsun". You sound like a 4 year old.

That is all, carry on.

I guess I ought to be checked for it. According to Dabo's account, I'm almost bound to have eaten or drunk some someplace.

Reactions: BigTomE
I think(hope) he’s being sarcastic haha.
"This particular substance can come from anything," Swinney said when explaining the players were surprised by the news, via Murphy. "And these three players have no clue—in fact, they thought it was a joke when I called them. They have no clue how this has gotten in their system. It could come from hair products. It could come from a cream. It could come from protein. It could come from a product that you order or buy online that you think there's nothing wrong with it. It could be anything. Literally, it could be a drink—something in a drink."

Last edited:
I have always commented on this and I always will....with all the other variations of their name, please use something other than "Quimpsun". You sound like a 4 year old.

That is all, carry on.

Sir, in all due respect we will spell the name of that school in pickens county anyway we choose. If it sounds like a four year old that said it then it has served it purpose. Because, that entire bunch up there are four years old. I spell it quempsum without the a capital "q" because I personally don't believe it is a proper noun.

Last edited:
I guess I ought to be checked for it. According to Dabo's account, I'm almost bound to have eaten or drunk some someplace.
You mean "drank"; unless of course you are "drunk". And hey, if so, then here's to you and Merry Christmas!!! =;-p

And FWIW, I'm on my 8th Budwieser for the night!!

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT