ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson's Trevor Lawrence proposes to longtime girlfriend: 'Everything I've dreamed of'

Dabo was able to talk the D-linemen to come back a couple of years ago. And he talked Etienne to come back this year.
If he can talk Tervor Lawrence to come back for his senior year. Dabo has got to be brainwashing, hypnotizing, these guys.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/clemsons-trevor-lawrence-proposes-girlfriend

Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence and high school sweetheart Marissa Mowry announced their engagement on Friday.

Lawrence, who will be entering his junior year, popped the question to his longtime girlfriend at no other than Clemson Memorial Stadium on Friday.

Clemson is so big in football that this event makes the national news. On the other hand, we have plunged so badly we are not even an after thought. With Champ here another year our future for the next 5 years is sealed. The Flagship U is floundering.

Reactions: redrogers
Good luck to him if that is the avenue he feels he wants to take. Personally, I might tap the brakes a bit. He is 20. About to be a multi-millionaire. He may look back and wish he had enjoyed that status for a little while.

Dabo was able to talk the D-linemen to come back a couple of years ago. And he talked Etienne to come back this year.
If he can talk Tervor Lawrence to come back for his senior year. Dabo has got to be brainwashing, hypnotizing, these guys.
I give Dabo credit. He is a great salesman, and one who realizes that college football is an offensive game today, not defensive game. When Saban retires, which is a lot sooner than later, I won't be surprised to see Alabama go after him. I would not expect Dabo to leave. But, if he did, I'd pop all the pop corn in the house and go over to TigerNet to read and be entertained.

Wish he could, that DJU.......... is better than Trevor, I am afraid. If that DJU had to wait another year, he might take his ball and go back to Cali.

I can dislike him on the football field during those 60 minutes for Clempsun, but he is a stand-up guy all around. He and several players work with the youth at our church, and the impact that he has had on several of those kids lives off the field goes beyond football. Wish him and his fiance all best.

I have no problem with Trevor . The kid is an absolute baller and he carries himself very well . Every interview I’ve seen with him , he seems to be a very fine young man who is very soon to be an extremely wealthy young man . Good for him . If he came here y’all would be kissing his feet instead of laughing at his hair . Still be interesting to see if he stays with his High school sweetheart when Victoria secret models are beating down his door next year . He seems like the kind of kid who probably will .

Reactions: Gradstudent
I guess he's got a gal to support now. He'll be gone this coming draft season or not....

The one coming after him is as good. There is no respite. It is relentless. WM cannot keep up. You need a Spurrier in his prime. The gap widens.

Reactions: redrogers
Clearly no one loves this kid or someone would have told him this is a bad idea. Go enjoy life as an NFL QB for a while. Live alone for a minute. If they’re truly in love, then it will work out just fine 5 years from now.

I have nothing bad to say about Mr. Lawrence other then he is a tater, he carries himself quite well, must of had some good teachers/coaches in HS or something.

Dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Haha. I see you clearly had a boring single life. This isn't some yokel who is going to live in a small southern town. He's going to be a high-profile star athlete that rolls in circles of people he can't even fathom right now. And instead of being single and enjoying it for a couple of years - he'll be engaged to a child.

Reactions: GreatestCock
I have no problem with Trevor . The kid is an absolute baller and he carries himself very well . Every interview I’ve seen with him , he seems to be a very fine young man who is very soon to be an extremely wealthy young man . Good for him . If he came here y’all would be kissing his feet instead of laughing at his hair . Still be interesting to see if he stays with his High school sweetheart when Victoria secret models are beating down his door next year . He seems like the kind of kid who probably will .
Nah, I'd laugh at his hair if he were a Gamecock. I laughed at Garcia's hair.

Haha. I see you clearly had a boring single life. This isn't some yokel who is going to live in a small southern town. He's going to be a high-profile star athlete that rolls in circles of people he can't even fathom right now. And instead of being single and enjoying it for a couple of years - he'll be engaged to a child.

Single life? I never had one of those. I married the girl I met at a 13 year old birthday party. We started “dating” if you can call it that 2 weeks later. We have been married 30 years. I wouldn’t change anything. Not everyone one has to have this chick filled “single life”as you state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT