ADVERTISEMENT

Clemsux D line

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
I noticed they were jawing at Dukes QB a lot Saturday. They made it a point to hit him even if he got rid of the ball. I don’t think they got flagged but they certainly pushed the issue.
If they start mouthing off I’d love to see us utilize an in motion guy to knock the snot out of one we purposely let through. I know it won’t happen but there are ways to legally make sure they keep their head on a swivel.
KC Crosby or Keil Pollard would do just fine. Again I’m just spitballing but I sincerely hope our game plan involves some screens and ways to make their aggressiveness work against them.

Last edited:
If Bentley holds onto the ball like last year, then he will be on the ground alot. USC needs a whole different outlook on the offense.
Unfortunately he's holding on too long to the ball this year. 4 seconds will get you sacked against this defense.

Honestly I would play all 4 QB's. Give Joyner a couple series, give Urich a couple, give Scar some. What do you have to lose? They can't prepare for all 4.

Reactions: cornstock84
I noticed they were jawing at Dukes QB a lot Saturday. They made it a point to hit him even if he got rid of the ball. I don’t think they got flagged but they certainly pushed the issue.
If they start mouthing off I’d love to see us utilize an in motion guy to knock the snot out of one we purposely let through. I know it won’t happen but there are ways to legally make sure they keep their head on a swivel.
KC Crosby or Keil Pollard would do just fine. Again I’m just spitballing but I sincerely hope our game plan involves some screens and ways to make their aggressiveness work against them.
The horror...they act like it is a contact sport or something

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT