ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Erik Kimrey

RashCock

Aug 12, 2011
On how I wish that Coach Spurrier would call Coach Kimrey and take him under his wing for a couple of years to share his vast knowledge of the college game. Coach Kimrey is a winner, and could do great things for The University in the future. Nobody on staff now has anything close to the "it factor" like Coaches Spurrier and Kimrey possess. Maybe Coach Tanner could make a little magic happen here?

Wasn't he the one that threw that fade to beat Miss.? He told Coach Lou that he could throw the fade and after game at press conference Lou seemed to take credit for the play when it was Erik that suggested it.

He is coach of Hammond and Junior's son is QB there so I would say they are well aware of his skill set.

He is a nice guy but I dont think what we need right now

For what position? Position coach, coordinator, head coach?

Wasn't he the one that threw that fade to beat Miss.? He told Coach Lou that he could throw the fade and after game at press conference Lou seemed to take credit for the play when it was Erik that suggested it.
Miss St. They had Fred Smoot, but I don't think the fade was thrown his way. Good day.

On how I wish that Coach Spurrier would call Coach Kimrey and take him under his wing for a couple of years to share his vast knowledge of the college game. Coach Kimrey is a winner, and could do great things for The University in the future. Nobody on staff now has anything close to the "it factor" like Coaches Spurrier and Kimrey possess. Maybe Coach Tanner could make a little magic happen here?

If by 'in the future' you mean in about two decades when he has some relevant experience then I would agree with you. That said I doubt Spurrier will coach another 20 years to train him up.

Exactly what we need....Another coach to train to be a coach....We have a program full of those at the moment......

As for the "taking them under the wing" thing....How's that working out for us?

Fine guy and former Gamecock but we need proven "get the job done" assistants from top to bottom and we need them now....Not 20 years from now!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT