ADVERTISEMENT

Cocks at Gators BB thread...

Half you idiots wanted to run the whole team and coaching staff out of town a few days ago. Y'all are a funny bunch.

Doesn’t mean us “idiots” can’t recognize and be excited about a big win. First one of the season. Gonna need a whole lot more of these. But at least there is hope now. Don’t be a #Douche ... everyone is thrilled with the win. It’s not like his critics are pulling against his team.

Doesn’t mean us “idiots” can’t recognize and be excited about a big win. First one of the season. Gonna need a whole lot more of these. But at least there is hope now. Don’t be a #Douche ... everyone is thrilled with the win. It’s not like his critics are pulling against his team.
Are we still wanting to fire Martin and Tanner or are we on hold? Just want to make sure I'm clear. Last I checked we wanted to fire CWM, Tanner and Martin. We were giving Kingston another year.

Well, I guess those of you who a few weeks ago said we’d be lucky to win one SEC game are disappointed. Sorry. Find something else to bitch about.

Are we still wanting to fire Martin and Tanner or are we on hold? Just want to make sure I'm clear. Last I checked we wanted to fire CWM, Tanner and Martin. We were giving Kingston another year.

If you are asking me that question you’ve got the wrong guy.

Kingston got us one win from the CWS last season. He’s doing fine.

Tanner and Muschamp are tied together, at least 2 more years.

Martin’s team has been brutally awful all season, his 8th. We upset Florida tonight and it was awesome. Let’s just enjoy that.

Last edited:

Who the heck is Kingston? Oh yeah!
-Ray Tanner

IIRC, I read on this forum that Morgan had a consumer complaint with some company (seems like it was cable) and aired his grievance publicly. The company pushed back. He's a good announcer, but back then I thought he had the weakness of not giving the score enough during radio broadcasts. Back when there wasn't as much video, it was frustrating to tune in and not hear the score for 5 or 10 minutes.

IIRC, I read on this forum that Morgan had a consumer complaint with some company (seems like it was cable) and aired his grievance publicly. The company pushed back. He's a good announcer, but back then I thought he had the weakness of not giving the score enough during radio broadcasts. Back when there wasn't as much video, it was frustrating to tune in and not hear the score for 5 or 10 minutes.
Those things can be fixed. Lack of aptitude is irreparable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT