ADVERTISEMENT

Cocks vs Holes...

I would like to see it if for no other reason than to see the mighty Gamecocks wear their black jerseys with "Carolina" emblazoned accross their chest! It would be sweet to see us ram (see what I did there) the whole arrogant attitude that they are the real Carolina crap down their necks! And to beat their asses would be just the cherry on top of that big ole heaping plate of crow!

I want to play Oregon, but if we were to beat the Holes in hoops in the National Final.....Well......dang...that would be unreal.

Reactions: GarnetHeart32
i dont care who we play at this point....none of those teams have seen this defense play and you can't simulate it in practice......i was worried about florida, cuz weve played twice.....doesnt mean we win, but im feeln good about our chances, whoever we play

LOL, sorry Rod, but for me, they are the only team that plays D even kinda close to your Gamecocks and we have struggled with them the last few years because of it.

CLgxJxNWsAArxNr.jpg

This image was posted on the UNC boards with this post, " There is only one Carolina".

Anyone else see the irony?

CLgxJxNWsAArxNr.jpg

This image was posted on the UNC boards with this post, " There is only one Carolina".

Anyone else see the irony?

This is precisely why I posted what I did earlier in this thread! Those "pinky in the air wine and cheesers" to the north of us think the world revolves around Chapel Hill! And I would like nothing more than to shove our Game"cocks" down their throats! I am not looking past the Zags because they are a very good team! But...should the opportunity present itself that we would have a chance to knock off the two biggest Blue Bloods in the ACC on our way to the title, It would make it that much sweeter!

LOL, sorry Rod, but for me, they are the only team that plays D even kinda close to your Gamecocks and we have struggled with them the last few years because of it.
WVU. And that's the one team I really didn't want to face. It would be one ugly game...on both sides.

This is precisely why I posted what I did earlier in this thread! Those "pinky in the air wine and cheesers" to the north of us think the world revolves around Chapel Hill! And I would like nothing more than to shove our Game"cocks" down their throats! I am not looking past the Zags because they are a very good team! But...should the opportunity present itself that we would have a chance to knock off the two biggest Blue Bloods in the ACC on our way to the title, It would make it that much sweeter!
An attorney in the law firm where my wife used to work is an UnCarolina alumna. When my wife used the term UnCarolina in her presence. she was somewhere between amazed and shocked, and couldn't wrap her brain around it (that's not why she no longer works there, but there you go).

Why do you Troll?

I think you are mistaken, I am far from a troll on this board. The Gamecocks and Tarholes (as we are referred to here) are old rivals from the 70's ACC. It very well may be renewed very soon. I think both teams have a chance to make the title game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT