ADVERTISEMENT

Cocks win, Kensuckey got smoked & the ACC is beyond pathetic...

ConKreteCock

Oct 11, 2008
Life is good.

I knew UGA would roll easily. I predicted 3tds but 17 is close enough. I saw the highlights and it was never even close or in doubt.

As far as the ACC goes..... Clem$on should in no way even be in the talks for the playoffs. When your schedule consists of high school teams.....and bad high school teams at that, you should not get a shot at the playoffs. It's ridiculous.

I didn't get to see our game yesterday. What the heck happened to the Defense?

Reactions: cockofdawn
Life is good.

I knew UGA would roll easily. I predicted 3tds but 17 is close enough. I saw the highlights and it was never even close or in doubt.

As far as the ACC goes..... Clem$on should in no way even be in the talks for the playoffs. When your schedule consists of high school teams.....and bad high school teams at that, you should not get a shot at the playoffs. It's ridiculous.

Just for discussion who other than Alabama would be favored over Clemson on a neutral field?

Reactions: griffgolf
I agree the ACC is absolutely pathetic but I also believe Clemson would be favored over any team on a neutral field besides Alabama. I don't care for them one bit but unfortunately that s how it is right now.

Reactions: griffgolf
UGA showed talent with coaching beats just coaching.

Kentucky doesn’t have the horses.. A couple but not enough Which makes our goals even more daunting. We don’t recruit much better than they do.

Nobody because the media that props up that fraud of a football team would never allow that. Clemson is freakin' joke. Cream puff fraud all the way. I give them no respect because they deserve no respect. None. Zip.
Am I the only who thinks Clemson’s behavior yesterday was disgusting? They put linemen in to score. Also Dabo’s Skinny kid just show anybody could score on LVille. Yucked it up on the sideline. Rubbed LVille’s nose in it. Hope they get payback.

Life is good.

Didn't see our game? Working?

Am I the only who thinks Clemson’s behavior yesterday was disgusting? They put linemen in to score. Also Dabo’s Skinny kid just show anybody could score on LVille. Yucked it up on the sideline. Rubbed LVille’s nose in it. Hope they get payback.

You are probably the only one. The taters could have scored a hundred....or 98 or 14 TDs. Louisville was offering no resistance.

Nobody because the media that props up that fraud of a football team would never allow that. Clemson is freakin' joke. Cream puff fraud all the way. I give them no respect because they deserve no respect. None. Zip.
Ok, you'll have to describe what teams aren't cream puffs. What programs have shown more consistency in the playoff era? What makes this year's Clemson different from the previous ones recently that have beaten Bama, LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Auburn? And if they are creampuffs, what does that say about USC?

A few points:

1. Hate Dabo, Clempsun, etc but I don't believe he ran the score up yesterday. Hell, I'd try to get my son a TD if I was a coach. Why not let a DL score a TD, given the opportunity to do so?

2. If anyone deserves some beat downs it's Bobby Petrino! POS is getting what he should. The best thing was the WF RB that was offered by BP and committed, only to have BP pull his offer close to signing day a few years back. The kid ran for over 200 yards when they played two weeks ago LMAO! That kid is from Dutch Fork HS. WF beat UL like a rented mule. CU beat UL like a dead rented mule!

3. While it is a fact that the acc is terrible in football, that does not mean CU is not very good. I believe they are at least a top four team right now. Predict they will beat BC by 17 points or more next Saturday.

4. Watched Bama dismantle LSU in Baton Rouge last night. Unless Tau gets injured, it's Bama and everyone else in college football! Clemson may give them a game, but they'd have to play flawless when they meet. LSU has a very good OL, and Bama's DL dominated them, held LSU to less than twenty yards rushing, I believe? Plus Bama has a VERY GOOD offense now, and as usual, a dominating defense. Definitely Saban's best team since he's been at UA. That is scary!

I just saw an article from a Vegas sportbook that had Alabama as an 8.5 point favorite over Clemson if they were to meet in a title game.

A few points:

1. Hate Dabo, Clempsun, etc but I don't believe he ran the score up yesterday. Hell, I'd try to get my son a TD if I was a coach. Why not let a DL score a TD, given the opportunity to do so?

2. If anyone deserves some beat downs it's Bobby Petrino! POS is getting what he should. The best thing was the WF RB that was offered by BP and committed, only to have BP pull his offer close to signing day a few years back. The kid ran for over 200 yards when they played two weeks ago LMAO! That kid is from Dutch Fork HS. WF beat UL like a rented mule. CU beat UL like a dead rented mule!

3. While it is a fact that the acc is terrible in football, that does not mean CU is not very good. I believe they are at least a top four team right now. Predict they will beat BC by 17 points or more next Saturday.

4. Watched Bama dismantle LSU in Baton Rouge last night. Unless Tau gets injured, it's Bama and everyone else in college football! Clemson may give them a game, but they'd have to play flawless when they meet. LSU has a very good OL, and Bama's DL dominated them, held LSU to less than twenty yards rushing, I believe? Plus Bama has a VERY GOOD offense now, and as usual, a dominating defense. Definitely Saban's best team since he's been at UA. That is scary!
I believe 96 players saw game action yesterday. We played everyone but the water boy.

I love ConKrete's disdain for Clemson but got to disagree that they shouldn't be in the discussion....unfortunately they've won a title so they'll be getting benefit of doubt off that for several more seasons as long as they keep wiping the floor with the ACC

Louisville took a play out if the taters playbook from the WV game and quit.

I believe 96 players saw game action yesterday. We played everyone but the water boy.

Yep. Probably the weakest conference as a whole in many many years. Heck Georgia , LSU etc could do sane thing and breeze through those high school teams. There is literally no football environment when you play way below average teams week on and week out. No top match ups to speak of anywhere in that conference Boring

You are probably the only one. The taters could have scored a hundred....or 98 or 14 TDs. Louisville was offering no resistance.
Not talking about running up the score but how they did it. Basically saying we can just goof around with anybody on the team and humiliate you. Don’t like Petrino either but he never claimed to be a saint like Dabo.

We would legitimately be a contender in whatever the division opposite Clemson is - ?Coastal. Every time someone leads that division they lose. Has to be the weakest division in Power 5 teams, likely weaker than some non-power 5 divisions. Pitiful.

Ok, you'll have to describe what teams aren't cream puffs. What programs have shown more consistency in the playoff era? What makes this year's Clemson different from the previous ones recently that have beaten Bama, LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Auburn? And if they are creampuffs, what does that say about USC?

Any team outside of the ACC. Playing 3 decent to great teams over the course of a season doesn't cut it.

PITT is leading their acc division and are 5-4, I believe? There's your sign! Like I stated, Clemson is very good, but playing these sister's of the poor every week is not going to prepare them for one of the top four teams in the country. TA&M or Syracuse are CU's best wins, and they pulled those two wins out of their ass. I don't see ANYONE beating Alabama? Hell, Bama might beat Buffalo or Cleveland lol

Remember A&M had them beat and they were the big game on their schedule

Exactly! And now that A&M is falling off the map faster than Clem$on bagmen can drop money at the Newsprings Church, they REALLY should be dropped from any "playoff" conversation. It's beyond pathetic.

Life is good.

You are quite the prophet! Is that you Jimmy the Greek? Lol

Exactly! And now that A&M is falling off the map faster than Clem$on bagmen can drop money at the Newsprings Church, they REALLY should be dropped from any "playoff" conversation. It's beyond pathetic.

Whether your eye for talent ever improves or not opinions are like....well you know.

Youre just trying to lie to yourself if you dont think Clemson is loaded with talent. Its incredible what they have done recruiting since we beat them 5 straight games. If the SEC has a down year it doesnt matter to Bama right ? Theyre gonna be in the playoffs. Same with Clemson. ACC is horrible but it has nothing to do with the tigers. They scored 77 on Louisville so they are destroying these bad teams like youre supposed to.

Ok, you'll have to describe what teams aren't cream puffs. What programs have shown more consistency in the playoff era? What makes this year's Clemson different from the previous ones recently that have beaten Bama, LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Auburn? And if they are creampuffs, what does that say about USC?[/QUO

Clempson is a damn good football team. My only problem with clemp son is they are cheating like they did to build an elite progrsm for 8-10 years in the late 70s and early 80s. Back then the NCAA cared and the ACC. 3 year bowl and 3 year TV ban. That was some serious probation for some serious cheating.

Let me guess he probably would want Alabama Georgia LSU and the 4th is a take your pick between Michigan and Notre Dame

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT