ADVERTISEMENT

Cocks win, Kensuckey got smoked & the ACC is beyond pathetic...

Life is good.

I knew UGA would roll easily. I predicted 3tds but 17 is close enough. I saw the highlights and it was never even close or in doubt.

As far as the ACC goes..... Clem$on should in no way even be in the talks for the playoffs. When your schedule consists of high school teams.....and bad high school teams at that, you should not get a shot at the playoffs. It's ridiculous.

I didn't get to see our game yesterday. What the heck happened to the Defense?
Fully acknowledge its a bad year in the ACC. But just to ask the question: Which category does TAMU and SC fall into? High School teams or bad high school teams?

Fully acknowledge its a bad year in the ACC. But just to ask the question: Which category does TAMU and SC fall into? High School teams or bad high school teams?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Tigers223

You see.....I don't mind this guy. He's not a closet poser. His handle makes clear who he pulls for. I respect that. But being respectful and falling into an obvious trap question are two different things.

This is a classic "spin" question to the effect of "Oh yeah? You called us out so what does that make you? (USC)"

This is where a reality check is needed. South Carolina fans have never pretended to be something we're not - elite world beaters. Us USC fans know full well our football program is consistently mediocre - and that's being somewhat generous. It is what it is. We know that. Always.

On the other hand, fans of teams like Clem$on and UGA want desperately to believe they are "elite" and world beaters, year in and year out and the reality is they're not. Clem$on sealed their fate as pretenders when they got busted for that bought and paid for national "title" way back in the day. They act like it's water under the bridge and they want the world to believe tainted title somehow makes them relevant. It doesn't. It only makes them tainted. And every success after that is cast as tainted as well it should be. I'd rather be mediocre than tainted forever.

Clemson has a very good team, but they play in a shit football conference. Hell, the other football schools in the acc SUCK NOW TOO. FSU, MIAMI, and VT are having terrible seasons collectively. When Pitt, Syracuse , and BC are the best other than CU, well, there's your sign!

Game Day (ESPN) are desperate to showcase the acc when they visit BC/CU this Saturday! This game will be very close....until kick off! Purdue beat BC, Missouri beat Purdue, and USC beat Missouri. Let that sink in acc apologists!

Reactions: cockofdawn
UGA showed talent with coaching beats just coaching.

Kentucky doesn’t have the horses.. A couple but not enough Which makes our goals even more daunting. We don’t recruit much better than they do.

We actually have out recruited UK for many years, that is why losing to them is baffling

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT