ADVERTISEMENT

Columbia poleece calling Muschamp a liar

I know Steve Fink and he's not the type to spout false statements or half truths. Sounds like CPD is covering for The Snake.

Just seems like a lot of he said/she said between the newspaper and the CPD.

Nobody called Muschamp a liar. The police said Muschamp's statement was inaccurate. One can misspeak without being a liar.
That's a politically correct way of dancing around calling him a liar. Both the state and the cops know they screwed up so their strategy is to question Muschamp's credibility while they're backed into a corner.

Last edited:
The way our local media and police force use our student athletes and student body as a revenue and click bait source is astonishing

It's sad that our players get falsely accused while other teams local media seem to do everything possible to protect athletes and students.

If there was a crime, report it. If ur looking for a gotcha moment, then gtfo

The way our local media and police force use our student athletes and student body as a revenue and click bait source is astonishing

It's sad that our players get falsely accused while other teams local media seem to do everything possible to protect athletes and students.

If there was a crime, report it. If ur looking for a gotcha moment, then gtfo
They've always gotten away with it and know they can. Who's ever stood up to them bedsides Spurrier or Muschamp? No respect for the state or the CPD. Zero. None. Hate them both equally.

The characters in this little mess, Bender, the Clemsonite who broke the story, the Fenner woman, the PR woman at CPD, the Marine who just simply looks weird, all of them, are nut cases - which means that Dablow has GOT to be behind this.

Last edited:
This will be the beginning of the end of the Muschamp regime.
giphy.gif

This will be the beginning of the end of the Muschamp regime.
King, I like ya man, I really do, but that comment, along with the one in another thread in addressing our acc rivals from back in the 50's and 60's in comparison to our ever growing perfect fit with The SEC...

1376376474-Optimistic-VS-Pessimistic.jpg

Reactions: DarkCock
King, I like ya man, I really do, but that comment, along with the one in another thread in addressing our acc rivals from back in the 50's and 60's in comparison to our ever growing perfect fit with The SEC...

1376376474-Optimistic-VS-Pessimistic.jpg
The rivalries will not come until we are perennial football factors in this league and make a habit of hurting people's feelings. Otherwise, there's nothing to create them. Secondly, almost every coach who has fallen in Columbia - Going back to Giese, did so because of what was written about him or the program in that particular paper, or something imprudent he said that got trumpeted in that paper, and sometimes maybe other places. But always that paper. Almost every one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT